Alloy Wheels for Maruti Swift

Thread Starter #1
Hi

Where can i get these alloys in 15 Inch. I need them to fit it in my Swift Vdi, Any Suggestions? Kindly Give Info with Location Phone Number or Email or Address of where can i get them.

wheeltype2.jpg

Thats a nice alloy design. It will look great on your swift. Btw which colour is your ride?

Thread Starter #4
Akash my Ride is in white but i need dem in the same color shown.
*Arkin Young* was just googling it and found it.

I searched the water mark on the image and found this too! Its of 362$ One Alloy attaching some pics. But where can i get them in India???

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
I'm able to locate the exact link from where you got the image (carID) but I doubt if they are available in 15" Size, because if you look carefully in product option, the size itself starts from 20". If budget is not a prime concern, then you should try out something branded with in India itself. There's a lot of choices available out there in market. Also, Please avoid using SMS Language or Dots (...) it makes difficult to read your post for others.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash my Ride is in white but i need dem in the same color shown.
*Arkin Young* was just googling it and found it.

I searched the water mark on the image and found this too! Its of 362$ One Alloy attaching some pics. But where can i get them in India???

Karan, you ride will look great with those alloys. This design will look best on white colour.

Thread Starter #8
AMG they will deliever to india but they quoted me 100800+ Rs for all 4 including duties and transportation charges !

350Z i want that design only for the alloys of my car but in an Indian brand alloy. if there are some variation in them in an Indian brand i can go with that.

Akash yea i know they will look awesome but where to get them ?

doesn't anybody know any alloy wheels dealer in Mumbai or Delhi or any metro who can get me these kind of alloy wheels in India of an Indian brand ?

I found this design on Prestige designs.
My friend said he has added HR alloys to his latest generation Honda City,which is a black five spoke rims with outer chrome lip with buttons on the lip.
That sounds similar to the design you have posted,and the other two photos are available at KITUP,you can buy those rims and paint the spokes to black and it will look similar to your expected rims.

Attachments

Hey you can get alloys similar to those within India itself at a much cheaper rate!

BTW the design you selected will look great on a white Swift.

Thread Starter #11
Hey thanks surendar will surely look up to it
and yea i know cooldhaya those rims will look god on the white swift
but where can i get the same alloys at a cheaper rate cooldhaya plzz tell me

Try contacting Ilango and Surendar through mails. I think they can help you in getting one from TN as they have good contacts across various dealers.

I messaged Ilango just now. Hope he contacts you soon. But if you search online i guess you yourself can find a few dealers.

Hey thanks surendar will surely look up to it
and yea i know cooldhaya those rims will look god on the white swift
but where can i get the same alloys at a cheaper rate cooldhaya plzz tell me
If you want it for cheaper prices like used ones,these rims have high demand.
It will be better to contact an alloy wheel dealer themselves,who will have customers upgrading their tyres and change of alloys.What i am trying to say is that,they will exchange their old alloys for upgrading,so why don't you try a few dealers in your place.
The other choice is that,if you like the design on KITUP site contact them and get the dealer in your area which will help you out.

Top Bottom