Aftermarket Electrically Adjustable Seats For Swift?

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

My swift vxi is driven mostly by me & sometimes by my driver. He is much shorter, so he moves the seat & changes the inclination. So once he has driven, i need to readjust the seat. I never seem to get my seating position correct afterwards. To get around this, i was wondering whether electric seats withnposition memory are available for this car and if so, how much they will cost

Ameyam

Re: Electric seats for Swift?

Hi,

I never seem to get my seating position correct afterwards. To get around this, i was wondering whether electric seats with position memory are available for this car and if so, how much they will cost
Ameyam
I never heard of such seat. But is it possible to include seat height adjustment device where such facility is not available? Mine is Vxi model of Ritz which has no seat height adjustment. One of my friend of this forum told me it is possible but one has to replace the entire driver seat. I don't know why these facilities are not made compulsory and kept variant related because driving ease is related to road safety.

Thread Starter #3

The VXI cars never have height adjustment Siddarth. Its something that is clear in their product brochures. My observation in this regard is that everything is given in the sales brochures, the potential buyer needs to read in detail.

Anyway, I am talking about electrically adjustable seats with memory function. So the seat has servos inside that adjust position and tilt (and may be height) and are able to memorise these positions for multiple users. Its available in the high end cars, I was just wondering whether a cheaper option is available

Ameyam

Maruti doesn't offer Electrically adjustable seat in any of their models.
You can try only aftermarket ones or seats of other brands by checking the cabin space measurements of your car.

Top Bottom