Buying 'Unnamed' Honda City Foglamps From eBay

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: no name fog lamps for my car

Buddy, Buy an online product that has manufacturer warranty as well. Quality assurance would be 50-50. It would be better to refer to OEM manual for the fog-lamps too before placing the order.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3

the car model is discontinued by 2 new models now so finding accessories for my car is very difficult.
thats why i am picking an unknown product,

the car model is discontinued by 2 new models now so finding accessories for my car is very difficult.
thats why i am picking an unknown product,
When you don't find something that you are searching for, there is something wrong with either
What you are searching for
or
Where you are searching for

I don't think City ZX spares / accessories do fit in the category 1. Enthusiasts could easily find the genuine parts for OHC, why not for ZX? Put more effects, that will be paid for sure.

Thread Starter #5

When you don't find something that you are searching for, there is something wrong with either
What you are searching for
or
Where you are searching for

I don't think City ZX spares / accessories do fit in the category 1. Enthusiasts could easily find the genuine parts for OHC, why not for ZX? Put more effects, that will be paid for sure.
Can u give me some help in finding accessories etc for my city zx.
Do you have any idea which stocks accessories for such an old model ?

On AliExpress some CAPQX brand fog lamps are available for Honda City ZX for INR 2900, but still I am not sure about quality since it is Chinese product.

Buy non branded or low brand value product especially for Lighting purpose can most of time give you very bad experience.

In this case after prolong use of 6-12 months the glass will start getting yellow shade.
Since fog lamps are installed on the lower most part of the body thus there are more chances of rusting.

Go for branded or original lamp, although you may have to pay double. If you are not satisfied with the output of the original, then change in bulb wattage will help you a lot.

The same I did for my Ford Ikon, then change the bulb to 100watt.

my freind got fog lamps for his ZX around 2 months at a approx cost of 13k i guess. the spare was ordered and he had to wait.

online shopping can be a make or break. i got ultra reliable bulbs, horns at throw away cost and third class products also.

Top Bottom