GPS Navigation For My New Mahindra Xylo

Thread Starter #1
I booked the new Xylo H8 Premium Version yesterday and i also inquired about the navigation system. They told they will fit the MapmyIndia navigation system but they quoted a price of 15 to 20,000. Does it costs so much or is there any other good navigation system ?

Regards

Re: Navigation for my new Mahindra Xylo

I booked the new Xylo H8 Premium Version yesterday and i also inquired about the navigation system. They told they will fit the MapmyIndia navigation system but they quoted a price of 15 to 20,000. Does it costs so much or is there any other good navigation system ?

Regards
The Map my India navigation tool starts from Rs 10 k or so. The 15k to 20 k options are also available.

You can get MMI for for 7K onwards, or you can change your andorid smart phone to navigator via Sygic and offline maps (approx 1.5 gb of maps will get you in and around India!).

I use a 7.85inch (MTV Swipe Slate) tab fixed on a tab holder which cost me 9k for tab. I cruise on other states using gps guidance and I love it.

The GPS navigators available from 7K are windshield mount types. If the 15-20K quoted model is an OE fit all-in-one GPS integrated HU then I think it is a good deal. It will add to the aesthetics of the interior and take care of ICE as well as navigation. Various Custom fit 2 din OE systems for different manufacturers are listed in their website. They might have a custom fit model for Xylo as well, though it is not in listed. Confirm it by calling up the M&M showroom. If it is a windshield mount don't buy from them and go for aftermarket installation. If it is a 2DIN fit at that price it is better to get it installed from the M&M showroom itself as you can be safe with the electrical warranty.

Last edited:

Top Bottom