Suggestions / Ideas for Front & Rear Car Cameras

Thread Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm looking to add a front facing dash cam along with a rear cam that could help me when parking in complex situations.

As for dash-cams, I have found a few on ebay that could be easily fixed/installed via lighter socket.

But I have no idea about the rear cam. Ofcourse they do sell it on ebay as well. But, I'm incomplete with the installation, wiring and stuff. I don't want 3rd party guys to keep hands on while its still under warranty. So, Any Ideas ?

Do authorized service centers take care these kind of jobs ?

Re: Suggestions/Ideas for Front & Rear Cameras

Well, if you are looking to do an installation without affecting the warranty, firstly, talk to your service adviser about it. In most of the cases, these people are not very happy with aftermarket products being installed on new cars since it gives them a chance to void the warranty in case of an unfortunate failure.

After you confirm with them, you can have a look at a whole lot of options that are available to you on ebay, flipkart and the regular market. The best bet however would be to get it from the showroom itself if dealer threatens voiding the warranty.

Top Bottom