Change Car Interior Color: Vinyl or Paint??

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I own a White Hyundai i10. I am bored of the Original Beige color Interior.
Any suggestions to change the Interior Color to black.
What should I use Vinyls or paint?

Old Interior
i10_interior.png

Want interior Like

fbmk42.jpg

Hyundai-i10-Colourz-11-Pink-Interior.jpg

Is it Possible with Vinyls??

personally i suggest vinyl as it can be removed any time and the car can be brought back to its original stock condition. on the other hand if u paint it there is a chance that the surface gets scratched and the paint wearing out from that place and it might look very bad. this is my personal suggestion it may vary from person to person. however vinyl is the safest bet

Sorry sagar146314 for hi-jacking your thread.

How about changing the car exterior colour? Which will be best body wrap or painting? I found lost of good options werre available in body wrap than painting.

Mods: If possible, please change the title of the thread.

@ Gandhi there is a separate Thread for it in the modification @ accessories thread in which there is a thread in which the body wraps are exclusively discussed here's the link to it
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uggestions-outlets-review-pics-post-here.html
however there are lot of options for body wraps. also you can go for something called a plastidip which is gaining a lot of recognition now a days. in the above mentioned thread you can post the color of your car and what you think you will be doing for the car and I'm sure there are a few experts who can answer your query. Hope my reply helps.[:D]

Top Bottom