Need Your Suggestions on Accessorizing New Swift

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

This is Sankha and I am from Kolkata.
I am new to this forum and very excited that I am finally going to book my SWIFT ZXI!!!!

I can have excess budget of around 35-40K max now so I need your help in making this car even more jazzy within the budget:

1> Music System:
Inbuilt one is good but there are certain options from MGA like JVC touch screen etc. They are not ready to hand over a car without music system :-) hence my options are limited to start with. Any suggestions? Also if I want to add a bass tube how should I go about it(manufacturer/type etc)?
2> Reverse Parking Camera:
Is it better to have the one on the IRVM as the MGA they are suggesting or I can combine it with the music system. Any idea will be much appreciated.
3> Which brand of Seat Cover, Side Skirts and films should I go for?
4> Within budget can I add anything else to spice it up a notch :-) ?

Thank you for your kind help.

Warm regards,
Sankha

350Z

Core Team
This is Sankha and I am from Kolkata.
I am new to this forum and very excited that I am finally going to book my SWIFT ZXI!!!!
Hi Sankha. Congrats and welcome aboard to The Automotive India.

Music System:
Inbuilt one is good but there are certain options from MGA like JVC touch screen etc. They are not ready to hand over a car without music system :-) hence my options are limited to start with. Any suggestions? Also if I want to add a bass tube how should I go about it(manufacturer/type etc)?
I'll let ICE Gurus answer this one. Go through our In-Car Entertainment section to find out various useful discussions on ICE for Swift. Example:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/car-entertainment/7630-best-music-system-new-swift.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...nt/16836-ice-suggestion-needed-new-swift.html

Is it better to have the one on the IRVM as the MGA they are suggesting or I can combine it with the music system. Any idea will be much appreciated.
It depends what HU you're going to choose. Personally I'd prefer to have it displayed on the head unit.

3> Which brand of Seat Cover
I'm using Autoform art-leather covers and can vouch for it. There are other reputed brands too such as Ovion, G-Sport, Stanley etc. Pricing depends on material.

3> Which brand of films should I go for?
Sunfilms are now illegal in India. You could consider the 3M options with highest transparency though but I doubt if it'd help much to prevent the heat.

Better to consider the detachable sunblinds.

4> Within budget can I add anything else to spice it up a notch :-) ?
Sky is the limit when it comes to accessories. More so when the car in question is a Swift which has a high potential to be nicely modified.

It depends whether you're primarily focused on utility, looks or performance add-ons. This link might help: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...g-your-new-car-must-consider-accessories.html.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks a ton for the help, 350Z. The links a very useful and looks like going to save me some money tpoo :-)

Hi Sankha welcome to TAI you can contact our members in Kolkata to guide you to accessorize your car.

Contact - Tenida and swiftkolkata

Advice needed on accessories for Maruti Swift Torque Blue Color

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I have recently booked Maruthi Swift ZXI torque blue color. I need advice on getting basic accessories that are needed. My budget is max 20-30k.I needed advice on below accessories and also on any other must accessories to go for. I used to own Swift ZXI 2006 model.I got it for second hand,didn't bother much on accessories when i am buying it,as it has all basic accessories. So i dont have much idea on accessories.Please kindly help!!

Under Chassis Coating(Required ?)
Paint Protection Treatment(Is it better get it in showroom or 3M car care outside?)
Engine Coating
Artificial Leather Seat Covers(Which brand and color would be best)
Rare Spoiler(Will it enhance looks?)
Reverse parking sensors(Which variant best to go for?)
Side door Beading's
Bumper Protectors

Regards
Deviprasad

Hi Deviprasad, Welcome to TAI.

Under Chassis coating you can go for (better to for 3M) and same for paint sealant.
Engine Coating - Not required
Seat Covers - Depends on your budget starts from 5K also
Sensors - Must for Bangalore, Autocop is good
Spolier, Side Beading, Protectors have not much practical use just to enhance looks.

Thanks Anshuman. Can you please let me know any good shops that deals Artifical leather seats(if you know any)

Regards
Devi

Last edited by a moderator:
You can try this , quality is good so is the price -

Imperial Inc.
#387, 11th Cross,
Vijaya Bank Layout, Bilekahalli, B.G. Road (Behind IIM Blore).
Shivakumar@9448685679

Top Bottom