Suggest a Gift For My Grandy on Her Anniversery

Grand i10 has got beautiful alloys, it looks beautiful too and since its a hatch so there is no scope of off road lamps etc.

Projectors+HID's up front and LED in rear sounds to be a good option and will turn your car into a looker for sure. Performance mods etc cant be done as the car is still under warranty.

Mr.Parth,I suggest you to give her a 3M Care (Polish,Wash.etc) and She will be the happiest car on the Planet ! Yes,I also Prefer Anniversary.My Dad Owns an 04' Optra LS 1.6 and each year June 12th,He gives her a Polish,Wash and Poweshine from 3M.He takes her to Chevy A.S.S and Does a General Service (Brake Pad Change,All Fluid Change.etc) She looks beautiful after All these.Dad says It is the best to give to a car on its Anniversary.She just completed 10 years.But She has been with us for only 6 years as she was bought 2nd hand.Thank you

Thread Starter #4
[cry]Thanks for the replies TSIVipul and bharathbigb.
-did DIY cleaning and Waxing for the car.

As vipul rightly said not planning any modifications as car is still under warranty,just wanted to know will projector Headlamps also Void warranty?
Any suggestions for Vinyl & graphics ? Mine is Wine red so not easy as white color to have a black roof and some body graphics

[
As vipul rightly said not planning any modifications as car is still under warranty,just wanted to know will projector Headlamps also Void warranty?
Any suggestions for Vinyl & graphics ? Mine is Wine red so not easy as white color to have a black roof and some body graphics
Projectors or HIDs are not going to void your warranty, given that the person doing the mods is intello enough and won't make wire cuts. Any professional will do it very well.

The aftermarket kits which get LEDs for tail lamps etc are simply plug and play type units and hence there is no chance of hitting your warranty.

Since your car is wine red, you can go for mods like painting the disk brake calipers red, smoked up head/tail lamps(low cost mod if you don't want to spend thousands in HIDs and all) and of course a black roof, nothing wrong with a good quality sticker.

Top Bottom