Maruti Esteem Battery Replacement

Thread Starter #1
My car battery was dead coz it does not hold charge for long even a day. i charged this battery about 10 times and no benefits yet.now i decided to buy a new one and i'm searching for a good battery of " 35Ah ".

when i searched on batterywale.com i seen 3 batteries of Amaron Go, Flo, Pro(image attached). what's your comments on them.?

I need your immediate suggestion about selecting a good car battery with value for money and good warranty period.

Attachments

Go with Amaron Pro, it is the best for you, if you are planning to use the car for more than 3 years. (But that is what i doubt about your car. I saw you are replacing so many components in these days and your car is very old already)

Thread Starter #3
Ty releesh for your valuable reply, yah i decided to buy an amaron pro on the next day itself. when i searched on the topic "comparison btwn Amaron flo and pro ", i just find that both are same ,but only difference in there technical specs(seen on a thread).

my car is nearly age of 20 years ,so i need a restoration to my cutie.and this is the way of starting the restoration process . the battery is the primary thing, all other just secondary part only(dome light wiring, headlight improvement, etc)

^^ Output for the both batteries are same, but quality will be different with the top end and the lower varient. Since there was not much difference in price i should suggest you to go for top end varient.

To restore a 20years old car to perfect condition you need to replace a lot things and Esteem Spares are not cheaper if your going for original,specially body parts. More than that your car is M1000(1000cc, 45 BHP) i guess. Last gen Esteem (1300 cc, 85 BHP All aluminum MPFI engine) had way better performance and very cheap in used market in case you need to try.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
i did'nt purchased the battery coz of i heard that amaron FLO and PRO same,pro does not have any technical improvements than FLO , the price is based on the Warranty period and this tell me by the Amaron Cut.Service..so once again i'm thinking about selecting the battery.

when i contacted the amaron dealer in PBVR. they said me

Amaron PRO 5yr Wrnty = 4550/-
Amaron PRO 5yr Wrnty with returning old battery = 4050/- (-500 on old old battery)
Amaron FLO 4yr Wrnty = 4000/-
Amaron FLO 4yr Wrnty with returning old battery = 3500/- (-500 on old old battery)

when i searched on similar topic on GOOGLE i analysed that most of the customers using Amaron FLO and they do not facing any problems yet.so i may choose Amaron FLO.

about restoring, the car is in good condition and i do not found much rust on any part of the body and engine.now my primary focus into chainging battery, improve headlights and loosen the steering wheel.

Thread Starter #7
After analyzing a lot of reviews and suggestions i finally fixed with AMARON PRO coz of certain reasons

* When i asked about FLO ,they said me its price become 3500 (4000 - 500 buy back= 3500) and less discount

* When i asked for the technical difference btwn the Amaron GO,FLO,PRO ,they shown me a chart that telling each batt CCA
-> GO = 342
-> FLO = 342
-> PRO = 380
so there is no difference btwn GO and FLO model and a grater improvedCCA in PRO model leads me to buy that one.

* Finally i ask them for the price of PRO, the price become 3800 (4500 - 500 buy back - 200 discount = 3800)
, just 300 RS difference from FLO.

as per the above reasons, i fixed on Amaron PRO and let see how it perfoms... :)

Ty Reelesh

Last edited:

Top Bottom