Modifying My Maruti Suzuki Omni

Thread Starter #1
please suggest me guys.

i want my omini to modified.

it should look like a bulk muscle suv's with neat finish suggest me what all i can do for it.

how much i want to spend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, if a lot of modifications are possible on an Omni, enough to make it appear as an SUV.
Here's something I found on the net, not sure about the cost impact though.

Image Coutesy: Google Images Search
1.jpg

2.jpg

Is this the look you are going for?
If so, then a lot of body work would go into it.

Maruti Omni isnt that mod friendly but you can enhance its looks with minor alterations like addition of alloys, a new facia maybe. I wont recommend excessive/load body alteration that more often looks weird than cool.

Thread Starter #4
I'm not sure, if a lot of modifications are possible on an Omni, enough to make it appear as an SUV.
Here's something I found on the net, not sure about the cost impact though.

Image Coutesy: Google Images Search
View attachment 145283

View attachment 145284

Is this the look you are going for?
If so, then a lot of body work would go into it.

i felt it looks little odd brother.. anyway thank you for my first post response,

by the way as it looking too odd, i wish atleast i want to modify the facial look and add up like new stringer

here i did some disgusting edit.. but let me know wheter i can add up and produce a cool look adding these features...

front wagon-r stringray headlights and ritz front look, the one which is like audi grill

at back im confused.. whether i can add up anythin new...

Attachments

Trust me on this...

If you want your car look cool, do not go for body modifications or headlights and grille from other cars. It will end up looking very weird.

Modify you car for sure, but enhance it's look but keeping it's originality. Please do not try to make a Omni look like another car, it will look like a confused.

For starters, go for a bit fatter tyres and good alloys. Look at how good this van looks -

omni-custom-final.jpg

If you wanna go extreme, you can even lower the ride height or go for low profile tyres. That will look extremely sexy but I will not recommend that because of Indian road conditions.

Make a van look like a van, play with it's strong points. Make it look gangsta! Dont make it look like a confused child of donald duck & mickey mouse.

Last edited:
You can make the side profile(glass area) to resemble that of Tata Venture which IMO looks good.
A nice modified van pic from Google:
toyota-hiace-drift-van.jpg

The donor Vehicle is a Toyota HiAce

Toyota_Hiace_H200_505.JPG

Thanks

Imho if you really want to modify do interior modification like add a tv , fridge change interior colour etc exteriors mods are like gambling with looks [:)]

Last edited:
Trust me on this...

If you want your car look cool, do not go for body modifications or headlights and grille from other cars. It will end up looking very weird.

Modify you car for sure, but enhance it's look but keeping it's originality. Please do not try to make a Omni look like another car, it will look like a confused.

For starters, go for a bit fatter tyres and good alloys. Look at how good this van looks -

View attachment 145308

If you wanna go extreme, you can even lower the ride height or go for low profile tyres. That will look extremely sexy but I will not recommend that because of Indian road conditions.

Make a van look like a van, play with it's strong points. Make it look gangsta! Dont make it look like a confused child of donald duck & mickey mouse.

Can anyone guide me where can I modify my omini like this in the picture and how much it costs

Top Bottom