Hyundai i20 Modified: Look Changer

Thread Starter #1
Hi every one..

2 years back here. I was hunting to take Fiat punto, I was totally mad with that car. [:D]

Class looks , pleasure driving. Worst was bad interiors.

I been to Fiat tata showroom to book punto 90 hp.

My place - (belgaum. Karnataka)

They told me within 15 days they will give me delivery & after few days they told me to keep ready amount DD.

Worst think got to here [frustration]. got a call from Fiat manger by saying due to personal and service problem joint venture between Fiat & tata got cancel here in my place (belgaum)

They told me take a car delivery from hubli city.. 120kms far away from my city. It was so frustrating just drop my plan immediately cancel delivery. For service have to drive 120km[anger]. I said bye bye Fiat. So many calls I got ain't received any ones.

I just dropped my plan.. Fiat as made beautiful car. We're there is no proper service & management.
This story was about 2 years back

now am with hyundai i20.

Class interior, good look. Best service I get here in my city.

Now little modified.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Hyundai i20 Modified: Look Changer

Great work. Put some alloys and you get a nice modified ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #3
Re: My Hyundai i20 Modified: Look Changer

Yes bro your right, waiting for time to come as am busy in work.[:D]
Thank you

New Avatar to Hyundai I20

Friends,

This is my first post here in Automotive India. And i would like to share the custom car sticker job done to my 4 years Old White Hyundai I20 with matte black GTR Alloys (attached).

Sticker Job was done at JC Road(bangalore) with shiny metallic blue sticker. The design was inspired from one of the elite i20 custom sticker job online.

Attachments

Re: New Avatar to Hyundai I20

Sticker Job was done at JC Road(bangalore) with shiny metallic blue sticker. The design was inspired from one of the elite i20 custom sticker job online.
Looks nice in blue and white combination [clap]

But, instead of using blue sticker job on the hood, roof and boot you should have used black stickering on these three areas and other area's with blue stickering so that it goes better with the alloys.

Last edited:

Top Bottom