Ford Fiesta Classic Rubber Floor Mats

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys
Hope everyone is doing great. I gave my fiesta for service and i think those guys replaced my floor mats since the back seats ones are not properly fitting.
Can anyone of you please send me a photograph of the floor mats if they have one of their car?
It will help me to let those fools know, They say that they are the right ones.
I am attaching a picture of my mats for your reference.
The Floor Mats are rubber ones, which the dealer provides when you purchase your car.

Thanks
Vishal

Attachments

Mate, The picture illustrates the same set of mats which i have in my Fiesta. Did they change these mats??? I really couldn't understand your question???

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Mate, The picture illustrates the same set of mats which i have in my Fiesta. Did they change these mats??? I really couldn't understand your question???
Hi
this is the picture of the changed mats. I think the back seats ones might have been replaced. So i wanted to check if the backseat mats are the same in your car as in the picture.

Thanks

Thread Starter #4
Hi
this is the picture of the changed mats. I think the back seats ones might have been replaced. So i wanted to check if the backseat mats are the same in your car as in the picture.

Thanks
Can please anyone reply? It is kind of urgent.

Thanks

350Z

Core Team
Can please anyone reply? It is kind of urgent.

Thanks
Hi Vishal. I wish I could have helped but I'm using regular fabric mats. Though this is what I found on Ford India website’s section for Classic accessories. Hope it helps.

Ford-Classic-Rubber-Mats.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom