Plati Alloys Go Online

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys!!There is an online portal recently launched, I came across, as I had to change my alloys along with the footwear of my car for the second time, which is dedicated to alloy wheels. The company claims to be the first of its kind to be selling alloys online. They have good stuff with some really good finishes. The range is huge and has confused me. Kindly suggest the finish to go for as I am tired of Chrome finish...

The site is platiindia.com folks interested in alloys can visit it. Which out of Yoko and B/Stone is considered better.

Guys with practical experience of these tyre brands chip in...

Thanks
Gurgaontiger

Re: Platiii Alloys go online

Cheers Pal,
I have been looking for alloys for my new i2o and as per your suggestion I visited Platiindia.com...

To be very honest I haven't seen such a massive range of wheels in India and they have got dealers all over India which makes things much easy for customers.

I am hoping they will offer me a good deal.

Thanks

Rav

Hey Guys!!There is an online portal recently launched, I came across, as I had to change my alloys along with the footwear of my car for the second time, which is dedicated to alloy wheels. The company claims to be the first of its kind to be selling alloys online. They have good stuff with some really good finishes. The range is huge and has confused me. Kindly suggest the finish to go for as I am tired of Chrome finish...

The site is platiindia.com folks interested in alloys can visit it. Which out of Yoko and B/Stone is considered better.

Guys with practical experience of these tyre brands chip in...

Thanks
Gurgaontiger
HI gurgaontiger. want to have alloys for my hyundai verna which finish do you recommend..

jess

Thread Starter #4
100x4 is the PCD of the car and you can go for either Full Machined black FMBK which in my opinion is the most durable finish. Chrome I wont recommend as after some time the coating peels off. You can check out some of the designs in Plati Alloy Wheels | Plati Alloys Wheels | Alloy wheel India the company has impressed me with the range. I would recommend to all the people who want to or are planning to buy alloys. You an check out FMBK rest it has to be your decision and you have to take a call on that. I will post some pics of my car with Plati Alloys when I upload them on my system.
Thanks
Gurgaontiger

Top Bottom