Accessories For My Mahindra XUV500

Thread Starter #1
Guys, next month I am thinking to get seat covers in my car. My budget is about 10-15,000 Rs. I am also looking for a good car vacuum cleaner.

2. Please recommend me some good car detailing products. I currently use Amway car wash , Amway silicon glaze and for interior I use Armour all sponge(Ihave 1000 packets of it). Suggest some products for claddings on exterior, tyres and plastic parts.

Expecting your answers soon.

bhvm

Honoured Member
if yours is w 8, seat covers are not allowed (refer manual ). due to airbag

rather invest in a roof rack, hid bulb upgrade and some floor mats.

Guys, next month I am thinking to get seat covers in my car. My budget is about 10-15,000 Rs. I am also looking for a good car vacuum cleaner.

2. Please recommend me some good car detailing products. I currently use Amway car wash , Amway silicon glaze and for interior I use Armour all sponge(Ihave 1000 packets of it). Suggest some products for claddings on exterior, tyres and plastic parts.

Expecting your answers soon.
For vacuum cleaner you can try Black & Decker Acv 1205, one of or TAI member has reviewed this product. Black & Decker ACV 1205 Car Vacuum Cleaner - Black & Decker: Flipkart.com
For car detailing you can use Meguiar's products, or 3M Combo 3M Dashboard Dresser CAR Wash Shampoo Cream WAX Microfiber Cloth | eBay 3M CAR Dashboard Cleaner | eBay

Thread Starter #7
Re: Mahindra XUV500 Facelift Launched @ Rs.11.21 Lakh (Coverage: Page 7)

Any suggestions on Paint protection film? which one to go for? 3M PPF is very costly, Rs 500 / Sq.Ft, and other alternatives, please suggest.

Any suggestions on Paint protection film? which one to go for? 3M PPF is very costly, Rs 500 / Sq.Ft, and other alternatives, please suggest.
MObeen,You can go for PPF.I have done it on my beast for the entire vehicle except on the Roof.But it is much usefull only on Black which I personally feel as it is deficult to maintain the colour.For the colour you have choosen you can get it done on the Bumpers,Side mirrors,Bonnet and near the door handles.I think if u get the bonnet and the bumpers done no need for you to pay extra for Side mirrors and door handles.But I advice you to get it on on those areas.But please get it done in 3M as they are durable.

Hope it helps

Sure I will post the pictures soon, Initially I wanted to go for 3D nomad mats, butc= changed the plan as they wont cover 3rd row, plus they were very costly, any suggestions for other mats are welcome as I plan to change them moving forward.
Congratulations Mobeen. Nice color choice and chrome handles and door side protectors look good on this color.
3D mats come for all three rows. And for 3M nomad mats, you can decide whether to place them in third row or not. I agree that both will be costing 7-8K.

After investigating on this I found that 3d Kagu mats for XUV comes only for 2 rows, not for all three rows.
I have got it for 3 rows and paid 6800/-. After getting this, realized that 3M mats are better for similar cost and make car look cleaner inside.

Last edited:

Oh that's great, BTW how are they? are they durable?
How about 3M Nomad mats vs 3d Kagu?
3D Kagu mats looks better in my opinion compared to 3M Nomad mats. Both are equally durable. I was using 3D Kagu mats earlier in my old car and so went ahead with it.
But from usage perspective 3M Nomad mats have advantage of car looking cleaner due to the fact that all Dirt/Sand/Water seeps inside those curly loops. Also the fit might be better than 3D Kagu mats since it will be done as per your wish on what to cover. Also note that 3D Kagu mats for XUV cover the lighted scuff plates in XUV W10.

Top Bottom