Looking To Customize Ambassador 2011

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I recently bought a 2011 Ambassador which is in very good condition. I am looking for someone to help me re-do the interior and suspension.

On the interior, I am looking to reupholster the seats with leather. Looking to add a wooden dash and make the car more comfortable. I don't want to move the AC or change anything else.

On the exterior, I am looking to lower the car an inch, add wire spoke rims and get a nice paint job on the car.

I am based in Mumbai and would like to find someone nearby that I can work with. Also, if you guys have pictures of what you have done to your Amby's, please share.

Thanks

350Z

Core Team
I am based in Mumbai and would like to find someone nearby that I can work with. Also, if you guys have pictures of what you have done to your Amby's, please share.
Hi Vikram. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Hope it's not too late now but I'd suggest to check this thread out for some inspiration: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ambassador-mk-ii-back-its-original-shape.html. Please also share some snaps of your car so that we could suggest the modifications accordingly.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom