Car Accessories For Monsoon

Thread Starter #1
During monsoon your car needs as much care as you take of yourself. You are left

with two options either you completely covered your car to keep away from monsoon

or you have to protect it from this. It is worthwhile checking all the essentials in the car before monsoon god letting out his love on us.

Re: Monsoon car accessories

I think replacing all the wipers and checking all the electricals is a must also cleaning all the drums and break pads can help a alot in breaking. If you have highways driving there are chances that oil contens can also be spliied on your glass along with the water which leave rainbow stains on the front glass to avoid this we can add a shampoo sachet along with water in your so that when ever you shower water the detergent can remove these oil stains

Re: Monsoon car accessories

I think replacing all the wipers and checking all the electricals is a must also cleaning all the drums and break pads can help a alot in breaking. If you have highways driving there are chances that oil contens can also be spliied on your glass along with the water which leave rainbow stains on the front glass to avoid this we can add a shampoo sachet along with water in your so that when ever you shower water the detergent can remove these oil stains
Bhau...you forgot to include the Tyre. [:)]
Replace the wornout tyre ASAP.

If budget permit then always choose the best brand tyre.

Also, for the sake of protecting the car's paint from our slightly acidic rain you should definitely consider applying a layer of wax or sealant.

Hand-waxed my car on Sunday. [:D]

Change or get new pairs of mud flaps because no one likes to drive behind a vehicle which spraying muddy water behind.

Top Bottom