Front Bumper Guard For XUV: Recommended?

Thread Starter #1
TAI. Please let me know your inputs if its advisable for me to fix the front bumper in my new xuv500 which i am planning to take delivery tommrow, please refer the link for the image "http://www.goldsun.in/carproducts.php?car=27&cat=3" . Also please throw some light on what brand can i go on about choosing the side steps and the rear bumper

Re: Front bumper for XUV- is it recommended?

TAI. Please let me know your inputs if its advisable for me to fix the front bumper in my new xuv500 which i am planning to take delivery tommrow, please refer the link for the image "http://www.goldsun.in/carproducts.php?car=27&cat=3" . Also please throw some light on what brand can i go on about choosing the side steps and the rear bumper
No buddy, it is not at all needed in any case for a car like XUV5oo.

Also, it fiddles with the aerodynamics which means more drag and more drag means lesser highway commuting.

So my vote would be for NO.

-PaddleShifter.

If, I am not wrong then you are asking for the additional bull guard kind of thing? In that case a big no from me too. AFAIK, the factory designed bumpers are designed to soak the maximum of the impact and keep the structural integrity of the vehicle intact, while any additional guards (mostly metallic) are attached to the the body of the car, and in case of any impact they directly transfer the shock of the impact to the internal structure of the car.

nooo budddy don't do it. first it would look like a walrus tooth jutting out in front second it would interfere with the aerodynamics and the airbags .

Buddy why are you doing this with your brand new XUV500 it will be a disaster because of following reasons:
-Bad looks
-Useless
-Reduce the ground clearance of car
-Risk of hitting speed breakers
-Interference with the working of parking sensors

Top Bottom