Suggest Accessories For Brand New Ford Figo

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I am planning to buy a new Figo D titanium. however being first time buyer need your suggestion for the accessories I should opt right after taking car from showroom. Please list all required thing which improves looks and safety , durability.

Also , I have checked with dealer, they wont replace the stock Tyre to 185 , so is it possible to replace it from a Tyre shop with exchange of stock Tyre (to get rid the stock Tyre and also some good discount :) )

Any one know good shop is delhi for seat cover and 3M coating which are on my priority list ?

Regards
Yogesh Malhotra

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so have you booked your car ? would you mind sharing the price and offers you are getting on the car ?

yes you can replace the stock tyres with new ones and you can get anything between 1600-2500 rupees of your stock tyre.

get the 3m coating done from 3m center which is located in gurgaon. don't get the coating done from ford.

have you asked from the ford dealer about seat covers ? what are they quoting ?

Thread Starter #3
so have you booked your car ? would you mind sharing the price and offers you are getting on the car ?
Hi,

I haven't but will do it by next week. Ex showroom price is 6 lac and on road so far they said is 645000 (after discounts but without any negotiation from my side )

So what all things should I list for a new car ? and anyway 185 Tyre is a good option which I plan to fix instead of 165 stock ?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
oh ok ask the dealer for free mud flaps + floor mats. try to get 3m teflon or underbody rust coat from them. if you are getting it free then get it done from ford or else 3m.

for tyres check this ,
Tyre Upsizing, Tyre Upsizing Calculator, Tyre Upgrade, Upgrading tyres, Michelin Tyre dealer in chennai, Authorised Michelin Tyre dealer in chennai, Michelin India, Michelin Tyres, tyrestore chennai

1. you can get window visors for your car. it will add to the car looks plus help in rainy weathers. should cost around 1000-1500 rupees.

2. get gear lock for your car. won't cost more than 1500 rupees.

3. you can also get illuminated scuff plates.

350Z

Core Team
I am planning to buy a new Figo D titanium. however being first time buyer need your suggestion for the accessories I should opt right after taking car from showroom. Please list all required thing which improves looks and safety , durability.
Yogesh, welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Accessories are a matter of personal preference but I do strongly recommend to have the following since day one:

> Fire Extinguisher

> GPS Tracking Device

> Gear Lock / Steering Lock

> Registration number etched on all glasses

As far as basic items such as perfume, idol, mud mats, mud flaps, car cover etc are concerned, insist the salesperson to offer them for free of cost.

Any one know good shop is delhi for seat cover and 3M coating which are on my priority list ?
Ford also offers 3M car care services. Compare the prices and decide accordingly. Regarding seat covers, what brand you're looking for?

get the 3m coating done from 3m center which is located in gurgaon. don't get the coating done from ford.
Good news. They've also opened up an outlet in Kailash Colony: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...entre-gurgaon-1st-north-india.html#post385370.

Thanks for the link, it was useful but yesterday when I asked the dealer about the warranty, he said warranty will be void
He's correct. Upgrading the tyres will void warranty related to wheels. Either wait or sacrifice it. I choose the former.

PS: Please also visit the following link before bringing the car home: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom