What's Red Color Shade of Beetle Called?

Thread Starter #1
can some body please tell me what is the red colour shade of the new Volkswagen beetle called? its some what dark red,not the red what we have on our maruti 800 or other cars. I think same type of colour shade is seen on Hyundai i10 or i20. I want to give that particular red colour to my car. pls reply with colour shade name and also the colour code if possible. thankyou.[:)]

Last edited:
There are many Red shades available in Beetle I suppose. Can you post some snaps?
The one that comes to mind immediately is the Tornado Red,

BTW what car do you have right now and what is current color? Any reason for color change?

Thread Starter #4
There are many Red shades available in Beetle I suppose. Can you post some snaps?
The one that comes to mind immediately is the Tornado Red,

BTW what car do you have right now and what is current color? Any reason for color change?
mine is maruti alto.and I am doing painting because flooring and some body parts have started rusting.

Last edited:
mine is maruti alto.and I am doing painting because flooring and some body parts have started rusting.
Best bet is to go with actual color. Though RTO / others couldn't recognize the shade difference between Alto's original color and the one which you like to paint, it will reduce the resale value in future. And we weren't sure how Alto will look like when painted in other shade.

Top Bottom