Aftermarket Electric Outside Rear View Mirrors

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I own Maruti Dzire 2008 model car and I am staying at New Delhi. I want to install Electronic Side Mirrors with Indicators in my car.

Can someone please help me to get dealer in New Delhi who can do this work and also if please advise what will be the cost for this.

Thanks in advance.

Anurag

350Z

Core Team
I own Maruti Dzire 2008 model car and I am staying at New Delhi. I want to install Electronic Side Mirrors with Indicators in my car.

Can someone please help me to get dealer in New Delhi who can do this work and also if please advise what will be the cost for this.
Side view mirrors with indicators are easy to source at any car market such as Karol Bagh or Lajpat Nagar. Regarding power folding mirrors, check this link out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Well I guess Side Mirrors with indicators they are OVRM and I have contacted many authorized dealers to enquire about it and they said it will cost you around 5k per side mirrors and they have to do some trick to make it compatible I am not sure if they will cost this much.
For power folding they do not have any option.
But i will check in Karol Bagh and find out cost and option to fit OVRM with power folding in my car.
Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom