Suggest Bike (Cycle) Carrier for Fiat Punto

Thread Starter #1
Petrolheads,

Hope you are driving great. I am going to purchase a bike(cycle) in about a week. As per my R&D till this time, I am going for Btwin ROCKRIDER 5.0 [:D]

I also want to carry my bike(cycle) with my Fiat Punto on weekend trips. My weekend trips normally range from Pune-Lavasa or Pune-Konkan or Pune-Mumbai etc. Any ideas about the bike-carriers available or any suggestions or pros/cons from your side about this idea of transporting cycle with the Punto ? :help:

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I also want to carry my bike(cycle) with my Fiat Punto on weekend trips. My weekend trips normally range from Pune-Lavasa or Pune-Konkan or Pune-Mumbai etc. Any ideas about the bike-carriers available or any suggestions or pros/cons from your side about this idea of transporting cycle with the Punto ? :help:
Personally neither I fancy nor I recommend roof racks unless absolutely necessary. Thule has a decent range of such carriers showcased on their website: link.

Fiat Punto Avventura is an example of how a Punto would look with one:

a5c105368b11c1b07cc618ccb72ebf53.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the info. But I am not looking for a roof rack. I am rather looking for a rear carrier which will be mounted on punto boot cover temporarily. I also dont like the roof racks at all.

Top Bottom