Solar Powered Car Automatic Air Cooling Fan

Thread Starter #1
Today I received a mailer in my inbox (I usually receive over a hundred everyday [frustration] ). It was from some ecommerce site and they are advertising about this product:

GB52-Solar Powered Car Automatic Air Cooling Fan. Ventilation system for parked cars.

Features:

· Solar powered, reduces power required for air conditioning to cool the car. This in turn saves fuel too.
· Protect car accessories from high temperature.
· Blows hot air out of parked car and draw in fresh air.
· Portable and easy to install.
· Fits all car windows.

Guys, has any one of you heard or installed this in your cars? Please provide a review if you have. I searched for this or something similar in the threads but could not find.

Link: Solar Powered Car Automatic Air Cooling Fan. Ventilation system for parked cars.

Re: Solar Powered Car Automatic Air Cooling Fan.

Yes. I have seen this product on some website. I think this is not a product to buy. It is typically MADE IN CHINA product.

I guess the FAN speed will be very low to blow out HOT air inside the car in a minute or two as it is running on SOLAR power.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Yes. I have seen this product on some website. I think this is not a product to buy. It is typically MADE IN CHINA product.

I guess the FAN speed will be very low to blow out HOT air inside the car in a minute or two as it is running on SOLAR power.
I think this will keep on blowing out hot air even if the car is parked. That's the main use of this, it won't let the car's cabin get hot.

Ps: i prefer to keep 2 windows open (facing away from the road) so that hot air goes out of the cabin. For this device to work you have to open the windows a few more inches which might be unsafe.

A good concept. But I wouldn't risk keeping the window down even for a few inches. Open door leads to temptation. [;)]
Yes As a concept interesting, but doesn't it put your car at risk, if you have leave the windows rolled down a little bit ?

A good concept. But I wouldn't risk keeping the window down even for a few inches. Open door leads to temptation. [;)]
Yes this is unsafe, especially in cities like Bangalore. And you would install this device whenever you park in open under Sun[frustration]

Top Bottom