Leather Seat Covers For Hyundai Grand i10

Thread Starter #1
Hi seniors, can anyone guide me on getting leather upholsteries for seats in my grand i10? I am in belgaum and there are no outlets here. I travel to Mumbai for work but not driving down in my car .kindly suggest a trustworthy maker and if possible the cost too. [embarass]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Hi seniors, can anyone guide me on getting leather upholsteries for seats in my grand i10? I am in belgaum and there are no outlets here. I travel to Mumbai for work but not driving down in my car .kindly suggest a trustworthy maker and if possible the cost too.
I can recommend AutoForm since I am using them from a while. There are other options too such as G-Sport, Ovion etc for artificial leather. The price should be around Rs.5K.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi seniors, can anyone guide me on getting leather upholsteries for seats in my grand i10? I am in belgaum and there are no outlets here. I travel to Mumbai for work but not driving down in my car .kindly suggest a trustworthy maker and if possible the cost too. [embarass]
Pure leather should cost around 30k or more and places like Bangalore are best to get this job done. However, accessory guys in other location will have contacts to source it and do the fitment.

If you not particular about pure leather, there are cheaper artificial leather options from around 5K. You can get them either from Hyundai dealer or go for well known brands like Auto foam.

I can recommend you Max speed Bangalore.. they have got a good collection of cover. the one which i selected was 6k and 5 years warranty for everything including stitching , peeling of cover.

Top Bottom