Retrofitting Push Start-Stop Button

Re: Retrofitting Push Start Button

Bro this push start was introduced before key start.
Key start became much popular after the key start came in with a steering lock as a single unit.
But now some car company's claim that they have push start on their cars.
The tech is very simple a spring loaded switch i guess.
just like the switch of a call bell.
So you carry on bro nothing to worry on it.

Last edited:

Push start button looks cool. You can definitely go for it if you are really interested in it.

What I feel about integrating a push start button is we will feel really good and happy about it. But most probably it will last only for a couple of weeks or months[roll] after that instead of using push start button we will rely on the key start method itself since this is what more convenient to use because we don't want extra time or extra movement for getting our hand to the push start button from the key(Since we need to turn ON the key ignition before we can use the push start button to fire up engine.)

Since it is not a damn costly job, there is nothing wrong in doing it.[;)]

Thread Starter #4

Bro this push start was introduced before key start.
Key start became much popular after the key start came in with a steering lock as a single unit.
But now some car company's claim that they have push start on their cars.
The tech is very simple a spring loaded switch i guess.
just like the switch of a call bell.
So you carry on bro nothing to worry on it.
Thanks alex. Didn't knew push start dates back prior to key start.

Push start button looks cool. You can definitely go for it if you are really interested in it.

What I feel about integrating a push start button is we will feel really good and happy about it. But most probably it will last only for a couple of weeks or months[roll] after that instead of using push start button we will rely on the key start method itself since this is what more convenient to use because we don't want extra time or extra movement for getting our hand to the push start button from the key(Since we need to turn ON the key ignition before we can use the push start button to fire up engine.)

Since it is not a damn costly job, there is nothing wrong in doing it.[;)]
Yes, as you rightly said, it would be cumbersome. It never occurred to me[frustration]

Top Bottom