Best Aftermarket Horn For Honda Dream Neo

Thread Starter #1
I'm not satisfied with the horn sound level and sound quality of my new honda dream neo bike. So, please suggest a good horn which meets the given below requirements.

1) Sharp and high sound.
2) Standard tone ie. not musical type.
3) Single unit/piece looking like OEM type.
4) Additional relay / tampering original wiring not needed.

Please help.

Best Aftermarket Hord For Honda Dream Neo

Hi bhaskar.

I know that majority of commuter bikes and even some bikes above 80k don't get a proper horn. Manufacturer gives horn just for the sake of it!

I don't think you'd be having any problems with spending money on the horn (upto 500 bucks) and would consider other the efficiency of the horn instead.

You precisely want : An OEM Sounding Single Horn (Plug and Play without any wire cuts or relay).

You can have a look at Pulsar horn (UNO Minda make) which come as pairs for 400 bucks. You can ask the shopkeeper to give a single horn. It has the OEM tone (with slight sharpness to it) and would be a direct plug and play for your bike. If you are not going for a relay (which isn't needed for a single horn), you'd have to shell out maximum 250 bucks and a simple DIY can be performed to swap the horn. I will guide you through the DIY if you want.

Punto8090.

Re: Best Aftermarket Hord For Honda Dream Neo

hey guys i have put 16"alloys with 205/55 R1 yokohama tires recently for my car fluidic verna.The problem is rare body is touching the tires when 5 people are seated in uneven roads that is scary.Please any body help me with this and find me a solution?

Top Bottom