The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   Accessories & Modifications (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-modifications/)
-   -   HID Xenons Headlamps - Discussions and Queries (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-modifications/1624-hid-xenons-headlamps-discussions-queries.html)

molecule 4th October 2012 11:03 AM

Re: HID Xenons Headlamps - Discussions and Queries

vinie I would like to get Demon eyes for my XUV 500! Could we get it done?

molecule 4th October 2012 01:45 PM

Vinie and if we can then pls contact me (PM) or drop in your contact details!

Regards

sethumurugan 4th October 2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molecule (Post 211890)
Vinie and if we can then pls contact me on xxxxxx or drop in your contact details!

Regards

I hope its not against the Forum rules to share the numbers!

it is always better to share the contact details thru Private messages. More than forum rules it is for your safety. Being this is open to all if it reaches any wrong hands it might be a problem for you.

Not only in this forum, any forums, social network etc pls do not share your contacts publicly.

vinie 5th October 2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molecule (Post 211837)
vinie I would like to get Demon eyes for my XUV 500! Could we get it done?

hey molecule will need to open the light up to see if the demon eyes can be incorporated into it

sgiitk 6th October 2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen04in (Post 30776)
@ilango:

I wanted to go for the ones with a good output for my headlights. So went in for 4300k. Since this isnt pure white, am planning to install 6000k for my fog.

The higher the colour temperature the more the show off factor and much less effective in fog / rain. 4300K is ideal for everyday use.For Fog consider 2700K which are far more effective. Also, the yellow light will still have the wow factor, if you so desire.

molecule 6th October 2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinie (Post 212390)
hey molecule will need to open the light up to see if the demon eyes can be incorporated into it

Vinie and for the same how could i get in touch with u?

sethumurugan 6th October 2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molecule (Post 211890)
Vinie and if we can then pls contact me on 9820308898 or drop in your contact details!

Regards

I hope its not against the Forum rules to share the numbers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sethumurugan (Post 211894)
it is always better to share the contact details thru Private messages. More than forum rules it is for your safety. Being this is open to all if it reaches any wrong hands it might be a problem for you.

Not only in this forum, any forums, social network etc pls do not share your contacts publicly.

Mods if possible/if my request is reasonable, can you pls block the mobile no of MOLECULE for his safety and well being. He can PM the Mobile no to the required person.

molecule 7th October 2012 11:35 AM

Vinie I am awaiting to hear from you!

vinie 18th October 2012 03:18 PM

4 Attachment(s)
here are pics of molecules xuv fitted with angel eyes and devils eye

sethumurugan 18th October 2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinie (Post 216720)

Cool man. I think this kind will look good in such a big vehicles not in small one like spark.

BTW, why it is named as Angel Eyes and Devil Eyes.

vinie 18th October 2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sethumurugan (Post 216723)
Cool man. I think this kind will look good in such a big vehicles not in small one like spark.

BTW, why it is named as Angel Eyes and Devil Eyes.

hey sethumurugan this looks good in all the cars check the thread for pics of cars with smaller headlights as well the verna the i20 and lots more

angel eyes derived from the bmw rings and devils eye for the red color in the background

ajayraj 18th October 2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinie (Post 216720)

ooh man both angel and devil eyes are so aggrressive....will look like a muscle monster at night...awesome...keep going buddy

ajayraj 18th October 2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sethumurugan (Post 201242)
This is real fun Mr Ilango. They will caught the cars with light which has brighter than normal even if it comes with the car but they wont bother about autos and 2 Wheelers [ others make sure their lights are on ] those who does not even have single lights.

I regularly see share autos and normal autos without any light on the road. Some times you will realize that there is an auto only when we are close. The worst thing is they come on wrong side with full speed.

The same happens with lot of two wheelers. I don't know why they are not thinking about their own and others safety at all.

I have seen such stupid and dangerous deeds done by several people and i narrowly escaped multiple times due to irresponsible driving manners like this from other vehicles without lights and wrong side driving...People are not bothered about their's and others lives.Expecially 2 wheelers and 3 wheelers.The other most dangerous thing is buses and truck which have single lights on their left hand side and coming at high speeds...Once i really got a free trip to heaven due to this

Ad!tya 18th October 2012 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
See my car. How's it?
Attachment 67083
[:)][:)][:)]

akapoor 18th October 2012 04:56 PM

Hi Guys, My name is Aditaya and i am new to this forum.

Please suggest me Best HID without projecter budget is max 8K but need reliable with warrenty.

Waiting for expert advice.

Regards,
Adi[:)]