Best Car Perfume?

Thread Starter #1
Guys, I am planning to buy some car freshners, any ideas which one is the best? Actually I have heard only about Ambipure but I am sure there will be a few more in the market. Any suggestions welcome.

Even i have used Ambipure only till now. I went to Reliance Autozone, near HSR, and they has quite few others. I don't know which one is better. But trying few other should be ok, anyway you have to change in 2 months time.

350Z

Core Team
Depends what type of perfume you are looking for. Air vents type or a bottle? Personally I prefer the air vent type that saves me from the hassle of occupying space on the dashboard + sticky adhesive. Plus, it can be refilled too. I'm using Ambi Pur since 4 Years now and absolutely love it but it lasts only for maximum three months.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I use carmate ,
free one hehe , we get 1 free for every 15
in total i got 15 free .
i used 2 and sold the marina.
now nothing.
its like a bottle stick on to dash.

it cost 250 per bottle

And the best seller is poppy- vibhor city make

sells like a hot cake just 110/- to 150/-

Price varies according to store manager mood.

350Z

Core Team
I inquired about the price of bottle type perfume at Carnation. Although I didn't find its fragrance pleasing enough but labelled price was 400 bucks. Can't recall the brand name but the question is, how long does it lasts?

Drive Safe,
350Z

After a search got a picture
the small bottle is carmate product
the bigger one is delhi bottle for refill- any bottle hehe[clap]

Actually there was blue liquid in it , it got empty and i was about to fill with the local stuff

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Seems there's a considerable margin on these perfumes. Infact whenever I visit to purchase a refill pack, shopkeepers sell it for different prices. Starting from anywhere Rs.80 to Rs.120. It's also difficult to figure out between the real and fake ones. Anyways my favorite fragrances in Ambi Pur are Vanilla Bouquet, Tropic and Aqua.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ok , about the ampi-pur story ,

Have a good look of the bottle . you can distinguish.

Ampi pur sold in super markets too have duplicates in them

2 duplicates in them

one very low/local make

another perfectly made duplicates.

Perfectly made duplicates find its way in supermarkets - work done by distributors and not by the store
owners.

Spray cans are also available in various fragrence. they are helpfull all the times. Even a room freshner is enough.
here there is a company named lovin. its atleast ok quality
-----------Next Post-----------
I inquired about the price of bottle type perfume at Carnation. Although I didn't find its fragrance pleasing enough but labelled price was 400 bucks. Can't recall the brand name but the question is, how long does it lasts?
The 150 stuff that i said is sold to 300 to 400 by a retailer here. he makes most out of anything.

even the branded one has a mrp of 250 in it.
[evil]

Last edited:
Oh yeah Poppy brand was also really good , we used that only in our Sierra for a long time but its hard to find Poppy here in stores most of them have Ambipure only!!

My personal preference is for Ambi-Pur. They come in some nice fragrances, and the vent mounting means that you don't have the problem of DSA tape, which either leaves a mark on the dash, or worse, comes off when the bottle is half full.
Dash mounted bottles also sometimes spill, and leave a mark on the plastic which is difficult to remove.
Additionally, my car always carries a bottle of room freshener for a quick solution, and the boot always has a bathroom deodorizer (Mogra!!) The deodorizer, in addition to the mild bouquet, also absorbs annoying smells in the car.

i suggest Glade/Blade (i dunno how to spell it) Sport!
it is a good brand and have been using in my Civic since 4 years. Life is bad though. Have to refill every 2-3 months!

well guys I have not tried any but I also prefer which fit on AC vents and reasons are already mentioned..

@aditya buddy why you keep a seperate perfume for boot? I think you have a fabia so car perfum should be enough.

@aditya buddy why you keep a seperate perfume for boot? I think you have a fabia so car perfum should be enough.
I keep my trekking boots in the boot area ... so the necessity.
But I realized that there was a faint smell of the Mogra in the passenger area too, and it was a nice smell.

Top Bottom