Bull Guard for My Swift

Thread Starter #1
Guys i want to have front bull guard for my swift like the attached photograph.Can you gusy help me chose the same and any online or store information where i can order the same.Is it worth to take this accessories in swift.Kindly pour your suggestion.

Image source from internet.

Attachments

What is the idea behind such a modification?This is adding more area of few inches in front of the car and the idea may backfire if it hits something.The Swift is designed to absorb energy in frontal collision through its bumpers and in turn through the crumple zones .This modification will definitely create an issue with the bumper design.It looks nice though in the picture, but IMO not required .

Adding to the above point ,with bull bar if you by any chance hit a human then the injury and fatality will be more. Company design the car in such a way that if you hit a human, their design of the car would save the person by minimizing the impact.By adding bull bar you will be modifying the design.

Give a second thought on this.

I am in agreement to the fellow TAI-gers. Its high time that the Motor vehicle department comes down hard at people who use Bull guards. Yes it definitely improves the looks of the vehicle but in the safety department it affects both the passenger and the pedestrian. Strict NO to Bull guards.

apart from the suggestion said by other members, it would reduce the already low Ground clearance of swift. the bull bar, nudge guard will not save your car from impact. in case of impact, the bull bar gets bend inwards causing more damage to the car.

Top Bottom