Seat Covers for i20

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I own a 2012 i20 which ownership review is in progress [:)]. I wanted to install seat covers . i want to know about the best brands and shop in Delhi (Rohini) .Thinking of autoform . Max budget 9000. I want it comfortable and removable if possible[confused]!

Thanks

350Z

Core Team
Thinking of autoform . Max budget 9000.
You are welcome to The Automotive India, Ankit. I have Autoform seat covers on my car too and can safely recommend them.

i want to know about the best brands and shop in Delhi (Rohini)
Probably other Delhi members can suggest better about reliable shops in Rohini area. I got mine installed from their authorized dealer in Noida Sector 16.

I want it comfortable and removable if possible
Skin fit seat covers are stitched on the seat for OEM look. You might want to consider a different option in that case. There are plenty of options to choose from.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If you are looking for PU seat covers go for Autoform.
And if you are looking for fabric covers go for elegant.[:)]

Today I got elegant brand seat covers on my ecosport.
Autoform was looking good and fitting was also perfect. But, I wanted an all weather seat cover.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Hi guys .I need seat covers of Autoform .Where I can buy them ?
Can you tell me some designs ?
Does Autoform make custom seat covers ?

Ankit

Thread Starter #10
I have MGA (Maruti Genuine Accessories) seat cover in my Alto and Autoform in my Manza. Both are of Pu leather. Alto one is costly and of lesser quality but the Manza one is less costly to buy and is really of high quality. Both are skin-fit to give an OEM look, but alto one is not skin fit after a few years (as I had expected from the quality of material used) but the Manza one I am not expecting to get screwed up. Manza one looks great too.

So any day I would recommend Autoform if you buy Pu leather seat cover. Pure leather stuffs, well I can't afford and no idea!

Refer to Contact Us | Autoform or (9810290008, 9811925940) for delhi. They will guide you to the right dealer. I referred to the same link and contacted Kolkata dealer. Most of the dealers are selling local seat covers with Autoform tag. So be cautious and I strongly recommend to get the list of authorized/real dealers by calling the number(s) provided in autoform website.

Thread Starter #14
I have MGA (Maruti Genuine Accessories) seat cover in my Alto and Autoform in my Manza. Both are of Pu leather. Alto one is costly and of lesser quality but the Manza one is less costly to buy and is really of high quality. Both are skin-fit to give an OEM look, but alto one is not skin fit after a few years (as I had expected from the quality of material used) but the Manza one I am not expecting to get screwed up. Manza one looks great too.

So any day I would recommend Autoform if you buy Pu leather seat cover. Pure leather stuffs, well I can't afford and no idea!

Refer to Contact Us | Autoform or (9810290008, 9811925940) for delhi. They will guide you to the right dealer. I referred to the same link and contacted Kolkata dealer. Most of the dealers are selling local seat covers with Autoform tag. So be cautious and I strongly recommend to get the list of authorized/real dealers by calling the number(s) provided in autoform website.
Thanks .I will surely contact them before my purchase .I am not going to stitch them over my stock leather seats .

Thanking You
Ankit

Top Bottom