Wanted Suzuki Mehran Tail Lamps (Pakistan's M800)

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I was browsing the internet and found that the Suzuki Mehran is M800 with type 2 front part and type1 rear part. I love the way the tail lamp is on that car, looks like it will be a direct fit on our M800's.

Can anyone help with information on how to order it? Ebay etc are filled with frauds (personal experience) and hence not ready to order straight away from any ".pk" ending website.

Girish, Shantanu, Jarpickle, Adil, Asir, Ss80, Shashikanth, Sreejesh and other M800 type 1 owners let us discuss how many are interested to order this, may be bulk order can save us something on the courier charges. A few pics first

Image Source: Google search

mehran front2.jpg

mehran front.jpg

mehran 2.3.JPG

mehran rear.jpg

The below is the tail lamp I am referring to, I feel it looks better than our Indian version Type 1 tail lamp.
mehran tail lamps.jpg

I am in search of those front indicators.. (white ones).

I have seen few clear lens for type 1 800's I guess you get them from lumax / autopal.

Last edited:
I am too interested in getting these tail lamps. I searched everywhere in Lucknow/Meerut/Delhi market but its not available here.
About the bulk order thing, I have an idea. There are local brand rear light plastic cover available. (The one I used in LED lighting)
If we contact any small factory that makes these covers with a small order (say 50pcs), then we can get lamp covers molded in custom colors.
Same can be done for front indicators

Last edited:
Hi SS80, I inquired about it 2 years back from a Chinese supplier. They have 2 quality tail lamps and they are direct fit to our model. That time he was ready to send free samples to India. He said he just want to make friends from India and do business. But now when I checked with them it was a new marketing executive and he charges way too high for the shipping.
If many guys are interested we can negotiate. Let me know [:)]

i seen one car fitted with aftermarket tail lamps if possible i will post some pics but that car is heavily modded.but that car is available only at night times its bit difficult i will try..

Regards,

Shashi

Top Bottom