Accessories for Renault Duster

Thread Starter #1
Dear all,

Bought a Duster RXL. Planning for the following accessories.

1. Horn
Considering Roots mini or Roots Windtone. Is this a proper upgrade from the stock ones? Is relay required?

2. Seat & Steering Cover
Considering Auto Form or similar from Jeewaji car decors

3. Floor Mats
Wanted to try the DIY done by Jude300

Also considering these
1. Driver side Arm rest
2. LED interior light (Just wanted to change the stock ones. Is this possible?)
3. Head Lamp upgrade.

Please advise

Thanks
AK

350Z

Core Team
Some electrical fitments could void warranty of the car. Please check before installation. There’s plethora of options for seat covers. Let us know the budget and requirements.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Some electrical fitments could void warranty of the car. Please check before installation. There’s plethora of options for seat covers. Let us know the budget and requirements.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350Z,

Budget for seat covers is around 10K. Will horn upgrade void warranty? How can i know which upgrade will void warranty? any idea?

1. Horn
Considering Roots mini or Roots Windtone. Is this a proper upgrade from the stock ones? Is relay required?
Roots Windtone 90 is a great horn. No need for any relay, connect them to your wiring.

2. Seat & Steering Cover
Considering Auto Form or similar from Jeewaji car decors
If budget is not an issue, there are better brands who offer good quality leather seats with better fitting.

3. Floor Mats
Wanted to try the DIY done by Jude300
I am using Rockstar custom fit 3D mats on the Civic, try them. They are made specifically according to each car.

The ones for Duster -

Rockstar Bucket Mats For Renault Duster : CarLounz.com

Also considering these
2. LED interior light (Just wanted to change the stock ones. Is this possible?)
Yes, LED cabin lights are available.
3. Head Lamp upgrade.
If you are looking for stock replacement, go for Philips Xtreme Vision or Osram Nightbreaker.

If you are looking for upgrade to higher wattage (100/90), I wont recommend that as it is a pain for oncoming drivers, the excess heat eventually fades the headlamp lens and also it needs extra modifications like ceramic holders and relay.

If you have a good budget, you can even go for a HID setup. Please do for a complete projector setup if you are opting for HID. It will cost you about 15k.

You can simply opt to replace the stock headlights with a projector setup -

MODIFIED RENAULT DUSTER HEADLIGHTS - Buy car accessories online india, autogully.in

Thread Starter #5
Raj,

Thanks for the detailed response.

Roots Windtone 90 is a great horn. No need for any relay, connect them to your wiring.
Ok. I will go with Windtone 90. Duster has only one horn. How can two horns can be connected? Can it be done with out affecting warranty? Pardon my ignorance.
I am using Rockstar custom fit 3D mats on the Civic, try them. They are made specifically according to each car.
The ones for Duster -
Rockstar Bucket Mats For Renault Duster : CarLounz.com
This looks good. Do you think this is better option than the custom Noodle stuff?
Yes, LED cabin lights are available.
Does this involves just changing the bulb? Please provide any link or info on this if possible.
If you are looking for stock replacement, go for Philips Xtreme Vision or Osram Nightbreaker.
I am looking only for stock replacement. For the duster, the accessories guy told me they have some problem in aligning the lights. So they are ready to sell but does not want to fix it. So bit confused.

Ok. I will go with Windtone 90. Duster has only one horn. How can two horns can be connected? Can it be done with out affecting warranty? Pardon my ignorance.
Sorry, I was not aware that the Duster has a single horn. Then you will have to make wiring changes and go for a relay.

This looks good. Do you think this is better option than the custom Noodle stuff?
I personally feel it looks more premium. Its an exact fit on the car. Plus the raised edges trap dirt within the mat. Its as simple as removing the mat and dusting it. It is water proof as well. It has velcro straps beneath it to prevent it from sliding around.

Does this involves just changing the bulb? Please provide any link or info on this if possible.
I guess it will be a stock replacement.

I am looking only for stock replacement. For the duster, the accessories guy told me they have some problem in aligning the lights. So they are ready to sell but does not want to fix it. So bit confused.
That's strange. Try going to another store.

Top Bottom