Originally Posted by naveen04in
I am almost about to buy projector headlights (headlight casing with projector + 4300K HID Kit) for my swift. I have been to a lot of forums reading info on HID & Projectors. Since you have been using it for a long time now, can you please share your experience in regards to my queries:
1. How is the visibility in rains? Is it better or worse than halogen?
2. How is the visibility for on-coming traffic? Is the glare similar to cars which have stock projectors like BMW, Benz, Audi etc or is it closer to those who fit HID in reflector headlamps?
3. Pass (Hi-beam) - I guess at night since the bulb is already ON there is no delay, how about day time, say if you want to flash?
4. Cut-off - Did you need to do any adjustments / alignment for the beam?
5. What make is your projector headlight casing - after searching online I guess most of them are Taiwan - Depo / Sonar / Junyan / EagleEyes or Chinese
Thanks in advance.