Falken Stickers on the Windshield of My Car

Thread Starter #1
Ilango,they don't get it from any dealer out there in Delhi,he said that it is being stitched by a several groups of people,who do the stitching work and send it in bulk orders to various places.As i am not good in remembering places and roads,he said the area as some "park" in Delhi.
I will post the picture of the dealer's name and tag tomorrow.

Hi-tech is new store , it went through hands of another store. Though i should not give in full details to you. If you say this the hi tech people will come to our store and have a fight. Dont worry you have paid just little extra

Hope you understand me. But quality wise its good one. No defects in that.

I saw and waved to you this evening (waved my helmet) you didnt notice!

You seems to come to store , when i was not there. They said while fixation they made scratches in the door pad , is that true?

ilango,what you say might be true,but,i liked the quality of hi-tech than other shops.
I didn't notice you,sorry.I didn't come to your uncle's shop,i went to the sticker shop to change my front windshield sticker to "FALKEN".
The guys whiletrying to pull the front seats,made a few scratches,which will be solved by tomorrow.

ilango[speed thirst];27700 said:
So you saw him at sticker shop. yep falken will be nice on your car.

Thats what i too said , that is one good quality. They supply for bigger brands too!
I am planning to sticker it as "F" in orange and "ALKEN" in white.

And your stickering on windshield will be cool![thumbsup] But try maintaining the original font style of the logo , it will look even better!

Ilango,i have given them the font through my mobile phone.I took my bluetooth device and connected it to their computer and got it uploaded to their system.It's almost over,but,as it was getting late for me,i had to come home and tell them that i will get it stickered tomorrow.

My new Sticker work.

Today,i got my front windshield stickered with "FALKEN",I did call Ilango and he was there at the time of stickering it.
It was decided to go for full orange color and then I changed it to have a reflecting white sticker on the border of each letter,which would reflect in the night.
@ Ilango,i had a doubt when you had your phone camera opened while the sticker was being stuck,but i never knew that you took photos,as i was watching them doing the sticker work.

Attachments

wow surender that looks great. i think earlier you had some thing like "the beast"? ilango why don't you something similar instead of your name on the windshield? and surender why that black border for the head lamps? it does not go well with the car IMO.

Top Bottom