TPMS (Wireless) For My Ertiga

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends ,
I need TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) (Wireless) for my ertiga , there is some but those are china stuffs (dunno about reliability) , is there is any branded one ?
pls suggest .

Some is net
Ebay.in

My friend, today everything is made in China[lol]

I am pretty sure all the after market TPMS you will find in the market, all of them are made in China with the same quality.

Good luck,

Isaac

The link that you gave shows that the TPMS Sensor is fit on the Air filling Valve, in such a case, wont it get stolen easily? Even kids out of curiosity can just unscrew it. I think the top end Scorpios used to come with this TPMS, why not check some scorpio threads to see if they have? I have not seen any sensor fit on the scorpio wheels though (I mean, at the air filter Valve).

The link that you gave shows that the TPMS Sensor is fit on the Air filling Valve, in such a case, wont it get stolen easily? Even kids out of curiosity can just unscrew it. I think the top end Scorpios used to come with this TPMS, why not check some scorpio threads to see if they have? I have not seen any sensor fit on the scorpio wheels though (I mean, at the air filter Valve).
Best advise is to get the TPMS with the sensor that you fit inside the tires. The ones you mention are going in the outside like valve caps and can be stolen a SS80 says

WIRELESS TPMS PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM WITH SENSORS INSIDE THE TYRES

Good luck,

Isaac

Hi friends ,
I need TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) (Wireless) for my ertiga , there is some but those are china stuffs (dunno about reliability) , is there is any branded one ?
pls suggest .

Some is net
Ebay.in
Hi Guhan - I respect your intention on this mod. Keeping the tyre pressure on tab is indeed. But, would the purpose really justify the price you will pay for it? I doubt! I understand, the cars that are equipped with such gadgets, eg: XUV500. It looks fancy and good, and well serves the purpose.

Instead, you can try the Digital Tyre Pressure Gauges available for few hundreds. They do the same job too. Here is the one for you that I have. (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...e-parts/5494-digital-tyre-pressure-gauge.html)

Just a suggestion, don't take it otherwise. Thought, you may spend that money in many other better ways.

Mr. Guhan,

I am Prashant who is working in TPMS from last 10 years . Presently two successful cars running in India with TPMS as a safety feature. I happy to see your interest in TPMS if you need this TPMS after market accessory you contact Mr. Abhishek who lives in Delhi +91 9810629630

My advice would rather buying a costly system for monitoring tyre pressure, instead go for small electronic manual TPMS.

Before start of journey you can check the tyre pressure for safety. Monitoring tyre pressure normally required in race track, coz due to high temperature generation at high speed could cause accident.

Top Bottom