Need Suggestion For Matiz Headlights

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

For my Matiz 2000 model i just started doing some simple mods DIY.
After successfully doing a tooth paste cleaning of headlights & replacing interior lights with LEDS. Now i want to replace my headlight bulbs.

Before going for HID i want to give a try with PHILIPS Xtreme Vision 55w/60 (+100%) light h4 bulbs. i heard like they are pretty decent and legal lights. do you guys have any suggestions?

Philips Extreme Vision is a part of the more light series of bulbs from Philips.It replaced the Xtreme Power that was quite popular.

Remember to clean the bulbs with a soft cloth and make sure you do not touch the glass part of the bulb.Any oil from our hands can cause the bulbs to burn out when the get hot.

Apart from Philips there is the Osram Nightbreaker Plus also.Same amount of brightness.

If you get a chance, test both the bulbs side by side.

Thread Starter #3
Philips Extreme Vision is a part of the more light series of bulbs from Philips.It replaced the Xtreme Power that was quite popular.

Remember to clean the bulbs with a soft cloth and make sure you do not touch the glass part of the bulb.Any oil from our hands can cause the bulbs to burn out when the get hot.

Apart from Philips there is the Osram Nightbreaker Plus also.Same amount of brightness.

If you get a chance, test both the bulbs side by side.
Thanks jarpickle. Just bought Philips Xtreme vision 55w/60 +100% bulbs need to fit them. Hopefully i will be doing the fitting by tomorrow DIY. As DIY your precautions shall be noted and thanks for te same.

Will post the pics after fitting the bulbs.

Top Bottom