Anyone Tried HHO Kits?

Re: Anybody tried HHO Kits ?

You had asked this question in a previous thread as well:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...spark-plugs-increase-performance-mileage.html

HHO would work in the same way CNG does.Any gaseous fuel is bad for the engine in the long run since it doesn't provide enough lubrication to the top end of the engine.

The HHO kit for 600-1000cc cars is Rs 10000.It isn't really cheap either, but yes you don't have the recurring fuel costs like CNG.

I see you are interested in mods, why not try it out and report back.

I saw some videos on HHO kits by a firm in ahmedabad on youtube. I think its a good option as well as a cost saver. But not sure if you need RTO permission for the same.

I have also seen a demo & video on fuel saver system by giriraj from surat.
I took the demo on eeco owned by them, there was no difference no pickup.
The price quoted was around 30000 .This was some time back around 2 years or so.

Thread Starter #5
In my opinion , its just a snake oil , it does not work same like power savers only work for salesmen.

Anybody have any Experience with HHO kits { claiming 50 % increase in mileage and power }
Please chechk this link :- AQUA FUEL STORE
There are various HHO Kits available in the markets today. The one listed above seems to be containing dry cells for its working. But can't say about the effectiveness of the system. Generally speaking ;

1)Many HHO Kits are imposing a heavy electrical load on the electrical system of cars. The dynamos eventually need more power from the IC engine to meet up with electrical demands making the whole system inefficient.
2)Basically hydrogen is having a better flame velocity than any fuel, so the Combustion phenomina is better when we mix it with petrol. Big multi cylinder engines will require more hydrogen.
3) The sensors associated with engine management system can't differentiate between Hydrogen & Oxygen, introduction of Hydrogen in to Combustion chamber make the ECU to supplying more gasoline than ever before.

So these kits are practical only in small capacity carburetor engines. Not to mention the chances of more carbon deposit, lubrication problems in top of engine cylinders, chances of rusting etc.

As I see they are using current generated by engine to convert water to hydrogen and oxygen and then feed the hydrogen back to engine and oxygen to air filter I suppose.

Main issues
a) There are losses in this conversion which will draw more petrol for engine to run this conversion
b) Cost of the kits is very high for 2 electrodes placed in water.
c) Dangerous as hydrogen is highly iflammable.

All in all its a perfect conway job for selling product which will do something insignificant using a lot of resources and $$$

HHO Kit

Hi all,

Last couple of days i heard about this name HHO kit. It can be used for 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler where the fuel is water. Only for petrol engine, this will use hydrogen from water used as fuel along with this.

Advantages: It will increase the power of the vehicle. It will increase the FE of the engine to about 30 to 50 %.

Disadvantages : The service frequency is very high for this equipment ( less than 1000 ) KM

The cost of this equipment is Rs 12000 for 4 wheeler and 6500 for 2 wheeler.

I have done some research on this concept. In US , this is used as an approved technology for racing cars as boosting the engine.

All gurus , please comment on this

The price quoted was around 30000 .This was some time back around 2 years or so.
Mr. Jayesh claim that he do not fill difference in pick-up? I just want to know where he get the Trial?
The Kit Manufactured by us is Patented by us & having CE mark for the same. For more details any one can visit my web or youtube videos of GIRIRAJ ELECTRONICS.
We are Manufacturer of Various Electronic items since 1988. & In the field of Renewable Energy since 1996. & we started our R & D on this H2O (HHO) Technology in the year 1999. After many trials & testing we launch this product in the Market in the year 2006.

The Main Advantage of our kit is it is totally Maintenance Free. The kit never need any kind of service. So, you have to just add the water as & when Required. Further the water storage capacity is Approx. 8 Ltr. & One Ltr. is enough to run your vehicle up-to 5000 Kms. (Which is depend upon Engine cc)

Key Features of GIRIRAJ H2O Kit are as under:
No need to replace the water inside the Maintenance Free GIRIRAJ H2O Kits.
No need to flush the Cell / Wash the Cell in Maintenance Free Kits.
Water level can see by Transparent Level Indicator.
Suitable for Petrol, Diesel, CNG or LPG Engines.
Suitable for MPFI & Carburetor Engines.
Water never changes Color to Yellow / Brown or Dark Brown in Maintenance Free Kits.
Even after thousands of Miles usage the water inside the Kit is as clear as Fresh Water in Maintenance Free Kits.
Increases Average Approx. 20% to 90%. (Ideal gain is 20% to 30%)
Increases Pick-up Power. (Which can be feel after sped of 70+ KMPH)
Increases Life of Battery.
Increases Life of Engine.
Increase Life of Engine Oil.
Increase Life of Petrol / Diesel Filter.
De-carbonize the Engine, so performance of your car is as good as new forever.
Reduces Engine Noise & Vibration.
Reduces emission.
Available in 12V DC, 24V DC, 110V AC & 230V AC in-put range.
In INDIA no need of R.T.O. Approval as on Today.
"CE" Certified.
Patented
Range available from 150 cc to 45000 cc.
Easy to install, your local mechanic can do the job
No modification required like CNG / LPG conversion. If, you need any more details pl. feel free to contact us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: HHO Kit

Hi all,

Last couple of days i heard about this name HHO kit. It can be used for 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler where the fuel is water. Only for petrol engine, this will use hydrogen from water used as fuel along with this.

Advantages: It will increase the power of the vehicle. It will increase the FE of the engine to about 30 to 50 %.

Disadvantages : The service frequency is very high for this equipment ( less than 1000 ) KM

The cost of this equipment is Rs 12000 for 4 wheeler and 6500 for 2 wheeler.

I have done some research on this concept. In US , this is used as an approved technology for racing cars as boosting the engine.

All gurus , please comment on this
I have fitted a HHO kit in June 2015 in my Hyundai i20 petrol and the Fuel average has increased by 35 %. It costed only Rs 5500/- and the fitting was done by my regular mechanic and it took just 15 minutes

hello Mr. kashyap,

I do want to install hho kit in my hyundai accent...just help me out with detail of dealer to purchase the one and get installed at reasonable cost as yours..

also let us know current performance of your car

I have fitted a HHO kit in June 2015 in my Hyundai i20 petrol and the Fuel average has increased by 35 %. It costed only Rs 5500/- and the fitting was done by my regular mechanic and it took just 15 minutes
Hi .Mr. Kashyap,
I have skoda octavia 1.9 diesel version. i'd prefer to fit HHO kit, could you pl let me know the Mob.no. and address of supplier you got it. Also let me know the performance of the kit. Thanks.

No, For me it is working as expected, i got 20km/litre in normal traffic in hyderabad with AC, instead of 10KM in normal traffic

but you have to tune your MAP / MAF before use.

Hi .Mr. Kashyap,
I have skoda octavia 1.9 diesel version. i'd prefer to fit HHO kit, could you pl let me know the Mob.no. and address of supplier you got it. Also let me know the performance of the kit. Thanks.
you can use any HHO kit produce at least 1lt/min kit. so this will not take much power and there is no effect on power system and alternator

Top Bottom