| | Accessories For Mahindra Quanto: Seat Covers & Security Systems
I have recently bought Mahindra Quanto C2 model. I have installed the front & back guards, wheel covers & have got mats.
What I am looking for is seat covers, Security system & music system with speakers .
1. For this I have found that there are various types of seat covers like PU, Leather, Jute & cloth. I have heard that PU gets very hot, Leather is costly, cloth I don't like to put in my car & jute. Please tell which one is better of these & what type of seat covers should I go for i.e. normal seat covers, semi bucket or full bucket. I was also told that if I do full bucket, it will ruin the original seats as extensive needling is done in this and it will crack the foam over a period of time. Please comment on it.
2. Then comes security of the car. I am living in a gated society in Delhi so there is no problem for the car out there. But when we take the car out, we need security. Please suggest me which one should I go for, U look Gear lock or something else. My friend has suggested to put in a switch to start the car but I think it will void the warranty of the car. How is Xenos brand. Pls suggest.
Budget - 2000-3000
3. Now comes the music system. I don't want to spend much money as the car won't run much. But still Please tell if the old speakers of my home theatre system will work here, if no, which is the least expensive speakers I can buy and also tell me which music system should I go for. Is there any system which has only pen drive & FM support.
Budget: 2000-3000 including speakers & player.
4. I also need a vacuum cleaner. Budget: 1000
5. Parking sensors or Video camera or combo of both of Accorate. Budget 4000. I have searched for it in market and found that the MP5 with video & sensors are coming for Rs.4000/- (Chinese). Can anyone suggest better?
6. Fog lights - which company & prices ?
7. Rain visor - Injection type but which company. Budget : 500
8. Other accessories needed are mud flaps, car body cover, steering cover.
Last edited by rohitshakti; 16th September 2013 at 02:33 PM.
Reason: Please avoid excessive dots like....this...