Performance Exhaust System For Swift Dzire

which one is better, considering the price & Sound ?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone
I want to put up a fine loud exhaust system for my Swift Dzire VXI 2009 model.
So which one should i go for HKS, Remus, Magnaflow, GReddy or ANY OTHER ONE.
I stay in New Delhi so woukd like to know the names for DELHI/NCR.
Apart from this, is there any harm to engine, atleast not a big one !
And will I be additional needing a n air filter/intake system ?
I'm an amateur in this field and new to TAI.
Thanx in advance.
[:)]

Last edited:
An intake system will help get the air in more easily.

The performance filters are not really suited for dusty environments in our country.Once they are washed they loose their effectiveness.

Check the following thread for more information:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...8-high-end-air-filters-they-really-worth.html

As for the exhaust system, I think you have mentioned only the endcans and not a full Free Flow Exhaust (FFE)system.When it comes to end cans, it is user preference and depends on what kind of sound you want and which end can produces it also would depends on the cost factor.Just make sure they are made of stainless steel.This will last longer.Get the installation done at a reputed place and there won't be any adverse effects.

You will see a small reduction in your fuel effecience(FE) because to hear the sound you will rev the engine more and this will cause a drop in the FE.

If your car is under warranty, the warranty will get void when you install any of the aftermarket endcans you have mentioned.

Not sure how it works in India but I had HKS Super dragger on my skyline 3" exhaust system with HKS Super dragger muffler it had distinct beat ,however the muffler are quiet big. ( photo attached of my car)

You can Also look for Jasma exhaust systems they are JDM .

Attachments

Codename47, you should've posted some pics of the car from the bottom so everyone could see how close to the ground your car is, there is no need for ground clearance(GC) there.Here you cannot have enough GC. [lol]

There are chances of fakes being marketed as the real thing out here.Ashu91, make sure whatever system you get, please get it at a reputed place or from a reputed tuner like Autopsyche.

Thread Starter #5
Jarpickle, i contacted the autopsyche
He guided me about 4 of the exhaust system
Still i want to do some R&D over the fact
Because i want to make a 1 time investment nd that shoul make
Solid result
I have heard that REMUS are quite good, but there sound is not much to do a nice rev !
So was thinking !
Thanx

Then you are in good hands.

The thing with end cans is that you need to hear how it sounds on your engine.Try to get Arush to show you a few cars, preferably Dzires that have these endcans.Atleast you will get an idea of the sound.

It was this much low that I couldn't take the car out of my driveway straight. I had to take it out on an angel
the Muffler was having about 5-6 inch diameter.

Oh yeah I understand there. I remember we had a speed hump where I was born and brought up . If I would have taken my skyline there would have became a See saw :p

Thread Starter #15
My cars warranty was done when it completed its 3 year
Thats why m planning to do so some mod.
Does FFE gives more sound than a performance exhaust ?

Top Bottom