Kenda Tyres

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends
Just got 4 wheels of kenda tyres. Have heard them before but due to very tight budget had to get them on my ride. Now when i am going through the reviews i am in almost terror. Not good reviews from outside india. Has anyone used them? Please share your expiriences.
Had gone for 14inches neo alloys in stock tyre but did not like much designs so had to switch to 15in. The dealer told me that they are really good tyres. What to do. I am not in rest mode now.

Thread Starter #3
oh thank god. i thought i was the only one who is using kenda tyres.
linkin :
how much haven you driven them?
What is the response ( cornering wet and dry braking, high speeds wobbling? emergency braking)?
I got 195/55 R15 with neo alloys.
the tire shop was my real good friend's so he gave me jaw dropping prices. so had put them on.!
as well how are neo alloys. i found them better than plati designs.

Till now I covered nearly 1300kms. Less noise, good braking in both wet and dry condition. Not tested in Emergency braking. A good VFM. I don't have have much knowledge about the alloys. But, I could see more neo alloys on the road.

I too have used Kenda on my Lancer. They are not cheapo Chinese as most believe. They are actually Taiwanese and actually a lot grippier. I had (if I remember correctly) 195/60 and they offered great comfort and grip. though they last lesser as they are soft compound but for the cost they are totally VFM.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
A guy in mercedes E class got them [:D] I went to a shop with a friend and my friend asked the same question. He told us that the guy fitted the tyres 3 months back and he hasn't complained.

Ah sorry those were nankang tyres.

Last edited:
I saw Kenda tires on a bicycle at shop in a newly opened Mall here.The cycles costs around 15-16000.Looking at their website they have a wide portfolio when it comes to tires.

I think people who have used these tires should write a review.Why not start a thread and mention the size of tires you used and how long did they last.What kind of roads did you drive on.Pictures will help more, some pics when the tire was new and some pics down the line.

A guy in mercedes E class got them [:D] I went to a shop with a friend and my friend asked the same question. He told us that the guy fitted the tyres 3 months back and he hasn't complained.

Ah sorry those were nankang tyres.
Nanking tires are good as per my experiance. We bought 5 nos for my brothers 2007 city. Covered only 4500km till now. No issues. Thread is almost same like new.

But here the question is about Kenda tires. Which i here for the first time[glasses]

Nanking tires are good as per my experiance. We bought 5 nos for my brothers 2007 city. Covered only 4500km till now. No issues. Thread is almost same like new.

But here the question is about Kenda tires. Which i here for the first time[glasses]
Even i am using Nankang NS-II sport tyres 205-55/15 for my swift! Going great. Love the handling on both dry and wet roads. [clap]

thegreatv:That is good information but its OT.

Releesh and thegreatv, please start an thread and review the Nankang tires that you have used.This will be very helpful to other members.

anuragj:Please update this thread at 1000/5000kms intervals and tell us how the tire is faring.

^^ please check the post no 11 in the above mentioned thread. This post was here in this thread when i quoted the above comment.

Top Bottom