HID Kit + DRLs on My Suzuki Swift

Thread Starter #1
hi all
Just hooked up a few months ago two pairs of HiD's ( Head Lights and Fog Lightd) along with DRL's.
Check them out and tell how do they look.[evil]
(please ignore the dates as the camera was reset and provided a faulty date)[surprise]

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: HID's in my ride with the DRL's

Wow that looks awesome. BW how did it drill your pockets? The throw looks good but how about rainy days is there difficulty in road vision?

Thread Starter #3

8k for the 2 pair of hid's and 700 for the DRL along with switch and labour. Rainy days all clear perfect even in winters its a charm!

Last edited:

8k for the 2 pair of hid's and 700 for the DRL along with switch and labour. Rainy days all clear perfect even in winters its a charm!
8k for HID with blast is reasonable. How is the dRL? I tried those DRL it did not last even for 2 months. I heard philips DRL are good but costs 6k to 12k.

Thread Starter #5

Before the installation of my drl i had made them waterproof by sealing with a tape and then heating it with a blower so that no water enters the drl. i believe its 7th or 8th month for my drl its working perfectly fine..[:D]touchwood

Thread Starter #8
Original reflectors jayesh .aa thought of a projector but did not like the quality and the quality ones costed 30k way out of value for money

Original reflectors jayesh .aa thought of a projector but did not like the quality and the quality ones costed 30k way out of value for money
Where did you check for the projectors? For less than 25K you can get a pair of Swift complete custom headlamps with projectors, led strips and angel eyes and that too of awesome quality.

from where did u get the both pair for 8K and of which company is it?
is it worth spending for cause people say the blaster will fuse down any moment !
And what are DRLs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #11
The company is concorde. With a year warranty.
Drl stands for daytime running light. As you must have seen audis and bimmers with their angel eyes lights on. even during dytime and now even new i20 has it.

Top Bottom