My VW Polo Black Edition

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is Himanshu Bhardwaj from New Delhi. I have always had a passion to design cars.
I'm by profession an Automobile Designer , being a bachelors in Transportation Design from Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) , Turin Italy. Had worked with a JAC Design Center , Turin and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.Was part of the team that showed JAC Vision IV (Shanghai Motor Show 2010) and Mahindra Dune Bug Concept (Delhi Auto Expo 2012),but now back in delhi now to do what i always wanted to do.. i have started my own work place and would like to share with you guys my first project .

This is the black edition VW Polo. Hope You'll like it.
Spec:
Self Designed Racing Stripes – High Quality Weather-Proof Vinyl
Headlamps – Blackened with Silver Trims
Gloss Black Roof
Gloss Black ORVM’s
Custom Gloss Black Grill & Logo with Red Accents
16’ MCB+B alloys | 205/50/16 Apollo Acelere Tyres

Since being a designer i have mainly concentrated on cosmetic changes for my first project. The car doesn't have any performance mods other than the tyre upgrade and Alloys.

Attachments

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Himanshu.

That's a very nice job done as your first project, that Polo is looking really cool[clap]. wish you loads of success.

So what's more in the pipeline? [;)]

Thread Starter #4
Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Himanshu.

That's a very nice job done as your first project, that Polo is looking really cool[clap]. wish you loads of success.

So what's more in the pipeline? [;)]
Thank you for the appreciation and those kind words. We are working on more personalised graphics that will suit every car. Please Stay tuned [:)]

Nice mods Himanshu and VW Club.
Thanks a lot. We hope to show you more personalised graphics in the future.[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #9
Do post the Brio pics once done himanshu. Hope it will help in some of my brio mods [:)]
Surely will keep you updated!

Your Polo is looking super cool.. Great job!! How about a spoiler?
Thanks a lot . this is just the first project.we tried to only add graphics to the car and showcase how it can still look beautiful without the body kits.
Ofcourse , A spolier will add to its beauty.[:)]
We are more interested in creating a design for the bodykits and spoiler on our own.
Stay tuned for future projects, we will surely be doing more step-by-step.

Hi Himanshu,

That's a neat job on Polo.

I own a Dzire Tour(Old generation Dzire LDi) modded into Dzire VDi. Can you design something like this for my car. It should look unique and attractive. This is my only criteria.

Regards,
Sankar

Hai Himanshu,
Nice work! car is looking cool as well as sturdy!
Wheels and tyres added needy rough look.
I saw a no. of cars having stripes either in centre or left side, but you made them on right side. good idea.
Blackened roof is really killing.
Wishing you success in every step...

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
Hi Himanshu,

That's a neat job on Polo.

I own a Dzire Tour(Old generation Dzire LDi) modded into Dzire VDi. Can you design something like this for my car. It should look unique and attractive. This is my only criteria.

Regards,
Sankar
I would not like to break the rules of this forum. I would request you to contact us via personal message or even google us!
Being a new member i do not have the privileges to contact through PM at the moment.
I can only receive messages at the moment.

Hey Himanshu, welcome to TAI, have a nice stay. I like the vinyl work on polo. BTW where in delhi. May be we can meet sometime soon.
Actually we are based in Gurgaon, but sure would love to meet! Let me know Vivek.

I would not like to break the rules of this forum. I would request you to contact us via personal message or even google us!
Being a new member i do not have the privileges to contact through PM at the moment.
I can only receive messages at the moment.
I tried PM you but couldn't. I suspect you need to have a number of approved posts before you have full access rights in the forum. No issues i have liked your FB page so will know if you have any mods for Dzire.

Regards,
Sankar

Thread Starter #15
Hai Himanshu,
Nice work! car is looking cool as well as sturdy!
Wheels and tyres added needy rough look.
I saw a no. of cars having stripes either in centre or left side, but you made them on right side. good idea.
Blackened roof is really killing.
Wishing you success in every step...
Hey Rayal, Thanks a lot for the wishes and appreciation [:)]

Top Bottom