Hyundai i10 Alloy Wheels

Thread Starter #1
Hi Fellow Members

I am back after a long time. [lol]

Ok now I have finally taken a decision to buy alloys for My Bengal Tiger.

Today I went to Indirapuram (ReshamTyres) & another shop there tried a few alloys on car.

Here is the pic.

20130705_161649.jpg

These are 14" but now I am planning to stick to 13" due to budget.

13_sleek_bmrl.png 13_hammer_bm.png 13_craze_bm.png

I liked these as well.. I need your help Guys.. Please pour in some suggestions..

Fellow members from Noida and Indirapuram If you guys could suggest me some shop where I can go and have a look. [clap]

Re: Suggestions Please For i10 Alloys..

Hi saubhagayab. So finally you decided to get cool looking shoe for your ride. [:D]
The alloy at front looks cool but also is a bit common as i have seen this designs on many cars, rear alloy is also god looking and a fresh design. ( as i have not seen this design earlier) rest 3 are ok ok. Do you have more options with you?
OT: me too got the alloys for my car recently. [;)]

Thread Starter #3

Hi saubhagayab. So finally you decided to get cool looking shoe for your ride. [:D]
The alloy at front looks cool but also is a bit common as i have seen this designs on many cars, rear alloy is also god looking and a fresh design. ( as i have not seen this design earlier) rest 3 are ok ok. Do you have more options with you?
OT: me too got the alloys for my car recently. [;)]
I loved the rear one as well. The dealer said that this is a new design.

BTW I had exactly the same views you have. I am looking for more designs I have asked one of my friend in Chandigarh who is importer of alloys to get me some more designs.

I am hoping for the best. If you could suggest some design it would be of great help.

OT: Please PM me the link to your alloy thread. If your avtar pic are the alloys they are looking superb.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ys-verna-fluidic-need-suggestion-designs.html

Here you go. I was also confused but as i drive in very bad roads or i can also say that roads do not exist where i drive. [lol] so i settled for stock rim size i.e 15 inches, personally i dont like flashy chrome alloys so i was more interested for full black but due to non availabitilty of those i settled for this design.
I will also search for your alloy but do post some more designs so that we can have an idea about your liking. [;)]

Thread Starter #5

Surely Bro I will post more pic of alloys I like.

I too personally dont like chromy things thats why I have hidden everything chrome in my car [;)]

I am more in matte finish that to black/white with a red lip may be something of that sort is perfect for me.

But haven't seen a design yet which I could fall in love with.

Thread Starter #6

I like this one but this is present in 14" & 15". Now Looking for Plati..

14_15_dizzy_bmrf.png

I liked the third one from the thumbnails you have posted. since i10 is a tall boy so thick spokes would suit it better. Thin multi spokes look nicer on sleek sedans.

How about these, my pic of the lot would be the last one.

a11.jpg

a22.jpg

a33.jpg

a44.jpg

Thread Starter #14

Is it ok to have any local company alloys or a good recommended brand. This is just to conform though I will go for the brand. Here are few more I like.

1367478151_506788287_1-hyundai-i10-Tambaram-Sanatorium.jpg

cdn2.wheelbasealloys.jpeg

Any idea which company is the crown one.

Not sure of the company but it doesn't look like a fresh piece. Also, for sure stay away from the local ones. why don't you try some deep dish designs, I personally don't like them on sedans but for a tall boy hatch they might suit (or might not [;)]).

Top Bottom