Foot Mats For Hyundai i10

Thread Starter #1
I got some free mats, but they are of the carpet type, with no rubber backing. as you cam imagine in this weather they will get spoiled quickly.

Whats the best type to buy and roughly how much should I pay. One shop said Rs450, but I thought maybe this maybe too cheap & nasty.

Help please

Re: Car mats for i10

john, thats the matts i am currenctly using for my i10, works superbly in holding onto the dusts, cleaning and washing them and their hold on the foot area.

Thread Starter #4

Hello John,

Please consider going through the following threads. You could also go for 3D Kagu mats which are though a bit expensive but do their job flawlessly.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/technical-zone/10633-car-carpet-constantly-keeps-sliding-help.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-spare-parts/12615-vinyl-car-flooring-figo.html

Thanks Akash, a friend got the vinyl for his car (a polo) but it started tearing off within 3 months.

Thread Starter #5

john, thats the matts i am currenctly using for my i10, works superbly in holding onto the dusts, cleaning and washing them and their hold on the foot area.
This looks good, how much were they and is it transparent plastic?

Yes it comes in cream/white and black shades and the lighter one fades and looks very bad after usage, so choosed this black transperent ones and i used to use the same in my old indica which lasted for above 4 years and were still intact when i sold it.
The best thing is its a free size and you can cut it or ask your accessory guy to cut it in your required size as i have kept it two cms more then the regular ones that fit and it does its job perfectly without loosing its grip as i want to.

Thread Starter #7

Yes it comes in cream/white and black shades and the lighter one fades and looks very bad after usage, so choosed this black transperent ones and i used to use the same in my old indica which lasted for above 4 years and were still intact when i sold it.
The best thing is its a free size and you can cut it or ask your accessory guy to cut it in your required size as i have kept it two cms more then the regular ones that fit and it does its job perfectly without loosing its grip as i want to.
Thanks will try and find it here in Kerala[;)][:)]

Top Bottom