Thread Starter #1
hello all i just booked my ecosport titanium o diesel
as we have months of time to take delivery

am opening this thread to identify the required acceasories for ecosport

this will help me and those who booked as well

i found the ford offered accessories are good
some are use full and few of the acceasories arent requires

@ msn1

Fantastic initiative and effort form you , all ES owners and would be owners can come here and discuss which in return can be a guide to all when it comes to add ons on their mini SUV .

I loved the sporty pedals , and the scuff plates kind of look neat .
Actually all stuff shown is useful in one or the other way .

I will be interested in a roof rack tray, Following pic is from the ford ES site but don't know if the pic is from the ES(I dont see the roof rails at all). Also looking for easily mountable and removable.

1249023994887.jpeg

Thread Starter #7
am planning to take the below exterior accessories

from ford
1. Running board
2. Scuff plates {illuminated)
and this one

From outside:
3 M under body coating
3 M or vcool clear vision (not tinted) transparent windshield sheets with UV / heat protection for side and rear glasses and with anti glare for front (if that doesn't costs a bombshell price)

and if default lights are not good then

i belive accessory in the below picture just cause dust get deposited in the gap rather than look or protection

Thread Starter #8
I will be interested in a roof rack tray, Following pic is from the ford ES site but don't know if the pic is from the ES(I dont see the roof rails at all). Also looking for easily mountable and removable.

View attachment 96417
ford also offers one more model refer ford site picture for "ROOF STYLING RAILS & CROSS BARS" also looks good and seems to be cheaper than roof rack tray

ford also offers one more model refer ford site picture for "ROOF STYLING RAILS & CROSS BARS" also looks good and seems to be cheaper than roof rack tray
I have seen that and it looks more of I styling than the actual luggage Carrier. Not sure may be I an wrong.

Thread Starter #10
I have seen that and it looks more of I styling than the actual luggage Carrier. Not sure may be I an wrong.
but if we click on it to see more details they mentioned almost both the models have the same load carrying capacity.

Thanks MSN1 for starting this thread, As I booked Titanium so from above accessories list for EcoSport, my choise are below:

1- Rear Armrest with cup holder: 1100
2- Engine gaurd: 5650
3- Mudflap kit: 1325
4- Carpet floor Mats: 1850
5- Door Scuff plate: 1625
6- Pillow: 510

Can someone tell me what is Side Running Board which is 25775/- and what all other accessories I can buy from outside. I think price wise some of the accessories are very costly.

Thanks MSN1 for starting this thread, As I booked Titanium so from above accessories list for EcoSport, my choise are below:

Can someone tell me what is Side Running Board which is 25775/- and what all other accessories I can buy from outside. I think price wise some of the accessories are very costly.
First 2 I think are must to buy. [;)]

Thread Starter #15

this is the side running board

Attachments

Top Bottom