Originally Posted by bharatbharija
I have just taken the delivery for my Ecosport TDCI Sea Gray Titanium last week and already clocked 900 KM. And as of now I have just added the following accessories to my ride:
1. Leather Seat Covers from Auto Foam
2. Rain Visors
3. Scuff Plates for doors.
I am planning to add some more things and i need your suggestions/views on the same:
1. Gear Lock (Harpreet ford says they don't have it and they think its not required, What do you feel ??)
2. Front bumper silver Applique
3. Spare Wheel Cover. (If you all can suggest any after market option)
4. Some kind of shades/coating/film on the windows to enable IR and UV filteration.
5. Also suggest on any other must have things.
Thanks a tonne guys. Happy Motoring.
Congrats! I hope it serves you well for years to come.
In my opinion, a gearlock isn't strictly necessary unless you go to less secure areas often. Just make sure your anti-theft is armed and steering is locked. Does your car have an engine immobilizer fitted?
Personally not a fan of the stick on chrome bits. They detract from the styling of the car and lose their shine quickly (since they're just plastic, they can't be polished/restored either).
Your stock windows should already have a UV-blocking film on them, look around the window pane for this designation to confirm. But heat-blocking film is a great idea, I've got it on my vehicle and it's a lifesaver in summer! With Tint, make sure you remain within the legal % limitations, listed on the Delhi Traffic Police website.