Bought My Dream Ride - Maruti Swift VXi 2008: Need Help in Accessorizing

Thread Starter #1
I am pretty happy to announce that we finally brought home , the Swift VXI 2008 model @ 2.9 L in here at Hyderabad. [:D]
After a prolonged search through various websites and friends and some help from TAI too, zeroed this car through olx and after a 2 week long negotiations , brought the car by checking it with the Maruti true value mechanic . [clap]

I would upload more pics asap in the day light and try to get all the corners.

I am planning to give it for service in the next week and seek some thrill before it.
I am thinking to get side beedings , reverse camera ....
I would like some suggestions from the experts here since I am a plain novice in these aspects .
Let me know if I have to be careful with something and have to know about something in advance before going on a smooth ride !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey congrats on your new swift. Please post pictures of it and you did not mention how much mileage it has run. Please do the service in regular authorised maruti service center

Thread Starter #3
Re: At last , brought my dream ride - Swift Vxi 2008

Hey congrats on your new swift. Please post pictures of it and you did not mention how much mileage it has run. Please do the service in regular authorised maruti service center
oops , it ran 66K and mileage is abt 15-17 .

And yea , I'd do it only in the authorized service centers , TY[:)]

Ok that has way crossed for its check and replace time. The brake fluid, timing belt, radiator fluids, Tyres, front and rear suspensions. Have them checked and replaced if recomended by service advisors. Happy riding

Congrats on your Swift and we too have one for 3 years.Its a VDi version and had done 80K Km before selling it for Vento.2.9L,66K Km run Car looks okay.We are also looking for Used Swift Petrol for mom.BTW,do you live in Malakpet?Car registration is stating that is from Malakpet.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Congrats on your Swift and we too have one for 3 years.Its a VDi version and had done 80K Km before selling it for Vento.2.9L,66K Km run Car looks okay.We are also looking for Used Swift Petrol for mom.BTW,do you live in Malakpet?Car registration is stating that is from Malakpet.
Hey hi and thank you , I live in Nallakunta actually 3 km away [:)]

Swifts are pretty high here in Hyderabad and you might get it around 2.7-2.8 for a good conditon here if you bargain with the same parameters of mine.

I think for 2008 model with 66k in ODO,2.9L is pretty high.Congratulation for your red hot swift.
Thank you[:)]
mmm... People here said the same thing , but the maruti guy who we knew and checked the car suggested we could go until 2.9 L for our vehicle and thus we did [roll] .
Anyways , I don't have any regrets for that price

And people from Hyd , I request you to suggest me some good and feasible car decors here since I want to revamp the look of my' Rudiraha ' [ Blood red horse ] i.e. my blood red swift !
I would like to fit a reverse camera , spoilers , side beedings and some extra fttings

Ministers road got numerous decors I presume !

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi buddy, congratulations for your new Swift. Have a happy miles...

Hi Mate !

Welcome to Swift Club :) Happy Motoring ! In the first pic on left side of bumper is that a dent or light shadow ??

Drive Sane
Santosh

Thread Starter #10

Hi Mate !

Welcome to Swift Club :) Happy Motoring ! In the first pic on left side of bumper is that a dent or light shadow ??

Drive Sane
Santosh
thats a light shadow buddy ! and btw , powerful observation you got there [clap] and I am quite amazed of how a shadow appeared to be a dent [ i had to reexamine it for a moment closely ]

And thank you

Last edited:
You could get projector headlamps and smoked tail lamps.Does instrument cluster have a tachometer?If not you can fit an after market tachometer.The tachometer from the Maruti Ritz, will work on your Swift.

You can get body kits for your Swift to make it look like the Swift GTI.Try to get ones made in metal rather than fiberglass.

Thread Starter #14
Thanks , i would definitely try Body kits ! BTw , what would be the cost of body kits ? ?

and here are some pics

Attachments

The cost varies depending on the quality.Why don't you try the places that were suggested in the earlier posts and inquire about the availability locally, if you have troubles sourcing them post back and we will try to help you.

Top Bottom