Veera's Cyclon - FE + Performance Boosting Tool

Thread Starter #1
Yurekar - Veera's Cyclone

We all know that Fuel efficiency is how important by the way of how often the fuel prices are hiked frequenty.

A small tool called Veera's Cyclon which is A small pipe, with fan type of metal welded inside.

When we fix this in our vehicle, it increases the fuel economy of the vehicle, pick - up as well. This tool was developed by Mr Virakavuntar who works with Ashok Leyland, Ennore unit for past 37 years.

Mr. Hari Krishnan who runs a small travel agency was ready to test this by fixing it in his Tata Indica.

Veera's Cyclon was fixed between air filter and intake manifeest inside the front hood.

During testing, when Mr. Hari krishnan started the car, he felt that pick-up was good. when the speed meter shows 40 KM speed and changed to top gear he felt that there was no lag.

Mr. Hari Kirshnan drove his vehicle with that device for a week and found that it has good pick-up and fuel efficiency was increased by 2 KMs.

In general, according to engines presure air goes into it from air filter. When the air goes with this tool air will go faster than before with increased presure. Beause of this the amount of air goes into cylynder is more, mixture of fuel burns more. This increases the amount of air going into the engine cilintarukkul fuel mixture burns more. This naturally increases the power and also fuel efficiency.

"Since my childhood days I like to do something like this. My company also gave good recognition. This was developed long back, but recently got copy right for the same. Just with Rs. 500 this can be fixed into Car and also big commercial vehicles like Bus and truck" says Mr Virakavuntar

Veera's Cyclone
Veera's Cyclone.jpg

Thread Starter #4
Re: Veera's Cyclon

Any link for getting it?
And why AL is not using this technology ?
Even I had the same question as soon as I came to know [I know this long back, but was not interested at that time and more over was not active here in TAI. ] I thought of seeing it as well as share it here with my TAIians.

I believe there were so many process in introducing a new component into a mass production. [This is what told to me ]

No link for it. If you need I can organize for the same. Am planing to meet him this Tuesday and if possible might fix it in my sparky.

This thing has been around for quite some time now. Sold in different shapes and forms. Most of them say this improves swirl (better atomization), thus improving combustion, thus bettering performance.

Swirl does improve performance/fuel economy, provided its induced in the combustion chamber or as close to it as possible. The farther the unit is installed from the combustion chamber, the weaker the swirl gets as it passes through various channels/obstruction.

From the pic I think this unit is installed between the air filter box and T.B. So the swirl induced intake air flow has to go through the following on a modern car engine-
1. Intake duct/ tubing - Limited damage to swirl
2. T.B butterfly - Swirl pattern/properties may get damaged here
3. independent intake runners - May further weaken swirl
4. intake port - Limited damage to swirl
5. intake valve - Limited damage to swirl

Besides the above - swirl generator itself may act as a restriction to the intake flow at higher revs.

Im not trying to say that this thing doesnt work. But on modern engines there may not be much gains to be had. If you were to try this on a much older carb engine that had a poor cyl head (swirl properties), it may work better, provided the swirl generator is placed between the carb and the intake manifold.

Last edited:
Hi,

This news once appeared in Motor Vikatan magazine as well. I am interested in trying this product. Do you know any place its available ?

Thread Starter #8
Hi freind, I wanted to try it. But after couple of friends response about it, I put full stop for this idea. if you are still interested I can help you.

Hi freind, I wanted to try it. But after couple of friends response about it, I put full stop for this idea. if you are still interested I can help you.
Thanks a lot. How can I contact you? Somehow, I am not able to find out on how to send you a private message to get your contact number.....

Pm's are not active till you complete 10 forum posts(comments).

You can click over a users name on the left <<<<< and then click on "Send a private message to..."

Thread Starter #11
I think till you reach 10 posts you cant send any PM to others. I have sent you my no thru PM. if you got it pls buzz me. if I dont pick the call, just SMS me so that I can return your call in next free time I got.

EDIT. Sorry I could n't even send PM to you. You can search for my name in FB if you have. or you can mail me your details to my name at Yahoo.com

Last edited:

Top Bottom