Seat Cover for My New Ritz in Chennai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I am looking for a seat cover for my New Ritz ZXI, Silky Silver with Red interiors.

Please could you advise which color seat cover suits well and where can i get a good quality seat cover in Chennai.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Uday

Buddy !! looking at our car interiors, just go for the same colors combination which looks really good. Something like RED +Black combination will do, but select the RED color which matches the interiors well. you can check out the comfortable art leather seat covers on my Ritz thread.

BTW what is the tyre brand on your car(stock one) and what is the size of the same

Thread Starter #5
Buddy !! looking at our car interiors, just go for the same colors combination which looks really good. Something like RED +Black combination will do, but select the RED color which matches the interiors well. you can check out the comfortable art leather seat covers on my Ritz thread.

BTW what is the tyre brand on your car(stock one) and what is the size of the same
Thanks, Is there any type of material that i have to look for the seat cover?

Apollo R14 is the tyre.

Hahahaha, I know they are R14, but I am asking about the section 165 or 185

Do not go for pure leather, they are extremely heat during summers and ofcourse not suitable for chennai weather. Go for good art leather of 5mm thick which gives you good comfort and always use good turkey towel on driving seat to avoid any kind of heat and also saves your cloths from sweating[:)]

Thread Starter #7
Hahahaha, I know they are R14, but I am asking about the section 165 or 185

Do not go for pure leather, they are extremely heat during summers and ofcourse not suitable for chennai weather. Go for good art leather of 5mm thick which gives you good comfort and always use good turkey towel on driving seat to avoid any kind of heat and also saves your cloths from sweating[:)]
okay will check and get back to you, does section on the tyre matters?.

Okay sure thanks 5mm thick art leather, i will go for it.

@uda2k2

Yes, section means width of the tyre which provide grip and stability on the road. I think it should be 185 if I am not wrong, Maruti has done this for cost cutting as all LDI/LXI/VDI/VXI models come with 165 and ZXI/ZDI comes with 185. For a tall boy design car like Ritz should have more width section and 185 is good, but I am unable to do anything now as I used my JK 165 section tyres for 20k kilometers and I will have to wait till they warn out and JK's are long lasting[frustration]

go for autoform seat covers ! They r good, I mean durable and the fitting/stitching's is also of very good quality. they offer a variety of shades and designs, you can choose which one suits your car. They cost some thing around 7500/ odd rs.

art leather is the norm
Saw seat covers with jute/perforated stuff in the centre &art leather on the sides
looks quite good and solves the heating & cleaning problem
It has the +ves of both art leather & fabric
Try to find these

regarding colours black with dull red i think

Last edited:
Thread Starter #14
go for autoform seat covers ! They r good, I mean durable and the fitting/stitching's is also of very good quality. they offer a variety of shades and designs, you can choose which one suits your car. They cost some thing around 7500/ odd rs.
Where can i get autoform seat covers?

The two tone plastic looks really nice, was this standard?

Chennai gets really hot, you want something that will be good for the heat.Go for fabric instead of art leather or as Pertoholic suggested go for the jute/perforated material.

I know that your car has AC but it will need to work harder.Hence the suggestion.

Last edited:

Top Bottom