Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Superchargers

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Performance Brakes

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Most bikes in the market have not seen any interesting development. Here is an opportunity to participate in something fun if you like performance bikes.

I have developed a supercharger design and would like to test out the performance on a bike or scooter (less than 150 cc).

I would like to have a bike for a weekend or two weekdays to test the prototype design.

I am looking to test it between the 16th-23rd of June.
Please send me an email with the details of your two wheeler and available dates.

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Vishak, yes I did look at race concepts. A lot of useful upgrades there. but naturally aspirated vs forced induction are quite different from a performance stand point.

@ jarpickle: I just finished up the design and plan to get some prototypes made. Will post the data and pics hopefully by July! :)

Last edited:
Thanks Vishak, yes I did look at race concepts. A lot of useful upgrades there. but naturally aspirated vs forced induction are quite different from a performance stand point.

@ jarpickle: I just finished up the design and plan to get some prototypes made. Will post the data and pics hopefully by July! :)
Looking forward to that.Its a good concept, hope to see real developments and data (dyno tests) that prove the increased performance.

Nice to see someone working on Forced induction setup for bikes.

Forced induction on a carb setup? Its quite challenging to get fueling compensation right on boosted setup. Some carbs are not boost friendly and may need tweaks to make it work well. A modern fuel injected setup would be easier to do a FI setup with an aftermarket ECU.

BTW - Is this a centrifugal type supercharger? or Roots or screw?

Thread Starter #7
:-) yeah its definitely a challenge along with a couple of other potential issues too..

I have some thoughts to address them though.. I hope it works.

Thread Starter #8
missed answering your second question.. starting of with screw for the initial testing, do have a couple of alternate designs as well that I would like to test in the near future.

Are you planning on a "BLOW THROUGH" or "SUCK THROUGH" setup?

It would interesting to see it either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom