Wholesale Accessories Market in Delhi?

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

I just started to sell car and bike accessories online on ebay and tradus. I don't get the full variety in the local wholesale market. So I decided to go to Delhi and get the accesories from there.

I need help of the Delhi TAI'ns. Please suggest where is the wholesale car and bike accessories market in Delhi and if you have some experiance to share about selling online, that would be also helpful.

Thanks

Thread Starter #3
Re: Wholesale accessories market in Delhi??

Thanks a lot bro. BTW I will be staying at my relative's house in Lajpat Nagar. So, Lajpat nagar market will be near to me. Can you tell me which of these 3 markets is best. where I can get full variety and cheapest price. I have to buy in bulk mainly led lights- Interior, exterior, HID, projectors etc.

Hi friends,

I just started to sell car and bike accessories online on ebay and tradus. I don't get the full variety in the local wholesale market. So I decided to go to Delhi and get the accesories from there.

I need help of the Delhi TAI'ns. Please suggest where is the wholesale car and bike accessories market in Delhi and if you have some experiance to share about selling online, that would be also helpful.

Thanks
Hi Sunny,

I have a fairly OK view/knowledge for car accessories market, the best i found is in Karol Bagh, but be very carefull, some are crooks...so take your time in exploring then decide...my suggestion, go into the bylanes as no one goes there and check

all the best

Vinod

Thread Starter #7
Thanks a lot Vinod. I'll definitely keep that in mind. I have a rough idea what should be the price in Delhi as I am purchasing from the local wholesale market already. But who knows how much margin these guys keep. Hoping that I will get much cheaper in Delhi than I am thinking [;)]

Re: Wholesale accessories market in Delhi??

Thanks a lot bro. BTW I will be staying at my relative's house in Lajpat Nagar. So, Lajpat nagar market will be near to me. Can you tell me which of these 3 markets is best. where I can get full variety and cheapest price. I have to buy in bulk mainly led lights- Interior, exterior, HID, projectors etc.
I guess kashmere Gate should be your first choice. Also, you can venture with manufacturers directly via alibaba.

Thread Starter #10
Thanks a lot Charul, I'll go there. Somebody told me that there is only spare parts market in kashmiri gate and accessories market is only in Karol bagh. How true is that?

Got two products from the above store(but did not buy via ebay) -

DRL
Door Guards

Cheap and quality is good, recommended.

Cheers,
Anshuman

Thread Starter #13
Thanks Anshuman [:D]

I started this store inspired by TAI so I'll provide discount to all TAI'ns. Just send me a PM if anybody likes any item from my store and I'll PM you the discounted price.

Hi friends,

Thanks
Hi.....
Do you have steering wheel mounted audio control for Fiat Punto evo dynamic petrol?? If so please share me the pricing as well the pictures..

Top Bottom